• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Are You At The Moment?

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    In this thread you can post what you are at the moment. By that, I mean like, if you're hungry, tired, cold, hot, and things like that.

Bocky

<-- the best
    Years
    I'm full[just ate 4 pieces of pizza], cold, tired, kinda sad, sore, sick and relaxed. Weird aint it?

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    I think there was a thread like this called 'How Are You Feeling Right Now?'. Anyway...

Confused, mostly. Kinda depressed, but it's more aftershock than anything. And I'm also madly, madly, madly bent on revenge. *laughs evilly* And when I'm this bent on revenge, I get it...

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Right now, IM really very stressed and depressed, as usual. *Sigh*

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I'm kind of tired at the moment. I got back from going out to eat with my family about an hour or so ago and we had gone to Cold Stone. So I worked out for about 45 minutes so it wouldn't pack on. XD

~Kelsey

IvySaur

I'm pissy cause my sister lost half of my expensive coloured pencils >.>

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I'm exhausted. Just got back from a party, you see...

Back