• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Are You At The Moment?

Years
    I'm rather full. I have just eaten dinner (chili dogs and a pretzel).

I'm also rather...shocked, and slightly disgusted. x_x;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am great, kinda of hungry. And also awake, I slept all afternoon. But I was awake this morning. ^^

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Upset, mad, angry, sad, confused, broken, in pain... Kind of furious with myself as well, for being the cause of all of this.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    I'm confident. Currently I'm taking a series of online module tests in Technology Applications. Though I made a 50 on the Spreadsheet Test, I got every question right on the Quality Control Test. (I understand Quality Control better anyway.) I have four more tests to go, so I'm confident I'll pass the rest of them.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Worried about the environment, worried about humanity, worried about the direction the world is going.... *shrugs* The usual.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Physical state: Slightly cold fingers, recovering from a cold.
    Mental state: Alert, aware, and somewhat on edge. About my usual recently.
    Emotional state: Slightliy apprehensive, looking forward to my Nat-heart time.
    Spiritual state: As usual, in balance with myself.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    I'm feeling tired as it's 11:15 where I am now and I've been on my PC since 6:00. I'm also quite exited as it's one of my best friends' birthday tomorrow and he's having a sleepover.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am a little tired, but I am excited at the same time. Because it will be day one of my days off. XD I worked five straight days...yeah it is time for a break.

Thank goodness too, because I got a lot of things to do. x.x Errands wise.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Content. I messed up on my research project by turning in the annotated bibliography and source/note cards late, but I turned in my thesis and outline on time. Therefore, I can just sit back this weekend and start on my rough draft of my research paper on Monday. It isn't due until next Friday, so I have plenty of time. I just need to make sure I don't procrastinate too much...

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hmmm emotionally equal. I don't know what that means but I don't know how I feel. Good because it's the half term break off school but bad because I have some minor worries. But it will go soon hopefully.

Back