• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently breeding?

Years
Hmm I will have to check if I traded those away.....

Luckily I already had a 5 iv female shiny vivillon in a Premier ball, so when I do hatch a shiny modern pattern it will have a nice ball and nice iv's with the appropriate timid nature.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
If you don't have one you can always check to see if you have a Wonder Trade Caterpie for Lotto or try Wonder Trading to get one. Should be fairly common, until you're looking for it. :P

I usually use traded Pokémon for my Egg Move passing because the bonus experience makes it much faster to get to that target level. Some Pokémon I try to get Egg Moves from learn it in the 50's/60's. That's a pain.

cscof

pretty coolish guy
Years
Some other good egg moves for Growlithe are Crunch, Close Combat, and Flare Blitz.

I ended up with morning sun, roar, heat wave, and close combat. Thinking of trading roar and heat wave for... Something else and a physical fire move

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 8, 2023
Trying to breed a adamant 5 iv rampardos and mild 5iv deino,man hydreigon eggs take awhile to hatch >.<

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I'm trying to breed a perfect Pumpkaboo Shiny u_u omg it's gonna be beautiful.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
What size would you prefer it to be?
And good luck, shiny pumpkaboo is beyond beautiful!

Super Size -- that's the size parent Gonzo gave me. He had me clone his and I didn't keep a copy as he requested I did not. I'd love one with my OT.

Years
Last I remember I was trying to breed was a shiny Torchic with Speed Boost. I wanted to do it as a gift for my friend.

I decided on that when Shhmew posted her discovery (if you can call it that) on depositing the parents and tipping at Le Nah, but I haven't really gotten far in that yet. Since i've been so consumed with other stuff (school, challenges, etc), I haven't gotten back to it in a while.

Ars Arcanum

The North Remembers.
Years
Right now I'm breeding for a 5/6IV Bagon. I'm IV breeding/EV training a team to restart the game with. I blew through the first time and didn't really enjoy it, but i'll be sure to this time.

Years
Tried a froakie....got a torrent one shiny. Not bad as I dont competitive play(but I do breed competitive pokes so it feels kinda mehh). Im going for a shiny ralts now, I tried it back in november and got bored.

Meksal

What do you mean this thing is priceless? *Nom nom
Years
Oh the cries are unbeareable. The only time i've gotten truly lucky is when I found a shiny zubat in a cave in heart gold. I dropped my coffee mug and screamed. The other people in the house were like, "wat?"

Years
I'm masudaing Cross Poison/Knock Off/Aqua Jet/Curse Anorith atm. I wanted to do something you don't see a lot of on the wondertrade (ralts/froakie/charmander/eevee/honedge/gastly to name a few).

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
I'm trying to go for a Shiny Fletchling with Gale Wings, hopefully 5IV/6IV. I'll keep breeding if I get one without Gale Wings, hopefully I don't :o

Back