• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently breeding?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
I am now breeding Fennekins. I'm going for a 6 IV female with Magician Timid and egg moves Wish, Magic Coat, Hypnosis, and Heat Wave. Then after that I'll be going for an HP Ice one. I'm just doing this for fun, not for anything competitive. :D

Years
For the first time in a long time, I have no idea what to breed:/

EV, you should at least breed those fennekin until you hit my TSV;)
XD.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jun 7, 2014
Breeding Yamask (for Cofagrigus).

It's my first foray into breeding for stats instead of just for the dex (having the Oval Charm helps) and I managed to breed a 5IV one thanks to the help from someone trading me a 6IV ditto.

The only problem is the 5IVs aren't exactly where I want them so I might just keep going to get what I want. :P

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
701.png

Hawlucha - Jolly - Mold Breaker (HA)
Ally Switch / Quick Guard / Mud Sport / Entrainment

This is my next breed that I have planned. I really wanna try out Hawlucha support. +^_^+

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Breeding Yamask (for Cofagrigus).

It's my first foray into breeding for stats instead of just for the dex (having the Oval Charm helps) and I managed to breed a 5IV one thanks to the help from someone trading me a 6IV ditto.

The only problem is the 5IVs aren't exactly where I want them so I might just keep going to get what I want. :P
Congrats! Good luck in getting the exact IVs you want. :)
701.png

Hawlucha - Jolly - Mold Breaker (HA)
Ally Switch / Quick Guard / Mud Sport / Entrainment

This is my next breed that I have planned. I really wanna try out Hawlucha support. +^_^+
Knowing your luck you should have it by the end of the day. :P

Super Bling

Clair pretty thick, huh?
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 10, 2014
Your mom.

Gonna start breeding this Tyranitar with this Haxorus here, trying to get Adamant with Dragon Dance :)

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
My luck is so bad, but I'm still not giving, around 400 eggs no shiny (I usually send my hatched ones via Wonder Trade, and usually release the Pokemon I get for space).

Breeding my level 100 female Watchog (English language) and breeding with a male Watchog I got from Japanese language, still want a shiny Patrat (stats and everything else don't matter).

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jun 7, 2014
So I finally got the right nature and IVs for my Yamask! Yay!

Now to train it and decide on what to breed next.

Years
I stopped my anorith breeding for iron tail/poison tail/curse goomy...and then stopped that for head smash/iron head/curse aron. Apparently I have a thing for curse users...

Years
Currently breeding Binacle.
137 Binacle and counting.

Are you going for egg moves? I can give you a binacle with switcheroo if you want that. Should have good iv's too. I bred my shiny one already and have some leftovers:)

I still haven't found something I want to breed yet.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jun 7, 2014
Because being unique is overrated, I have started breeding a Froakie (Greninja). I don't battle online but I have wanted to play around with one of these for a while and finally have a foreign ditto (shiny!) and the Oval Charm (woo eggs!) which makes breeding more exciting and quicker!

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
Years
  • Age 44
  • D.C.
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
I'm currently working on Bulbasaur. So far I have bred all of the moves, nature, and ability into the female, but still need to get a female with 6IVs. The actual goal is to get a shiny, but 6IVs would be nice too :)

Nature:Timid
Ability: Chlorophyll
Egg Moves:
- Giga Drain
- Grass Whistle
- Petal Dance
- Magical Leaf

After Bulbasaur (or if I take a break from it) I am going to work on Charmander. The thing is... I am dreading that, as I'll have to breed two versions of it. One that wants to be Mega-Charizard Y and another that wants to be Mega-Charizard X. Each version will want different egg moves, and I'll want a shiny of both to boot (to complete my Mega-Evolve shiny collection).

Thankfully, I've already completed my shiny Squirtle quest.

Back