• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently breeding?

Years
  • Those are some nice breeding projects you have coming up:)

I think I might revisit route 7 again sometime soon and work in masuda breeding a cyndaquil.....In a timer ball! I have become obsessed with the johto pokemon colosseum balls.
    I have about 10 more besides the 5 I already coming my way sometime soon, so I might hold off until I get one of them in a Premier ball.

Where do you get a female Cyndaquil in a timer ball :o? Like PalPark or something?..

Years
  • Where do you get a female Cyndaquil in a timer ball :o? Like PalPark or something?..

They are obtained from playing pokemon Colliseum. I posted a link describing the process on the previous page:)

I got mine from trading as well as several others which seems easier if you have the right stuff to offer.

Years
  • They are obtained from playing pokemon Colliseum. I posted a link describing the process on the previous page:)

I got mine from trading as well as several others which seems easier if you have the right stuff to offer.

Oh... my.. goodness... That's trading from so many systems to so many games to so many generations. I have the first N64 game, not the gen2 one for Gamecube.. Although I do have a Gamecube, but not the transferring device. I have the SP, DS clamshell, 3DS, etc., maybe I should look into this one day.

Years
  • Oh... my.. goodness... That's trading from so many systems to so many games to so many generations. I have the first N64 game, not the gen2 one for Gamecube.. Although I do have a Gamecube, but not the transferring device. I have the SP, DS clamshell, 3DS, etc., maybe I should look into this one day.

Some of us are talking about it in the trading chit chat thread too:) it does seem like a good bit of effort:)

And those balls make for such good breeding stock;)

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    I'm trying to breed a shiny electrike timid with 5 IVs. I'm hoping for 5 IVs -Atk but as long as it's not missing SpAtk or Speed I'm happy. I'm currently at about 220 eggs with no luck /:

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2021
    Just trying to breed a Magikarp via Masuda Method. I need a shiny one to complete my Johto team in Y version.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Dusk Ball Clefairy with Wish and Aromatherapy.

I haven't really started, only just bred the two egg moves onto it.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    So now I'm trying to breed a 6IV Pancham for someone.

.....it's taking longer than I'd like. Does anyone happen to know what the chances are of a 6IV one hatching when the parents are a 6IV and a 5IV? With Destiny Knot, of course.

Years
  • Officially went with a timer ball modest cyndaquil with the egg moves quick attack, reversal, nature power, and extra sensory. Shame the first two don't go well with the nature, but oh well that's what came on it when I got it. I have a 5 iv mom and a 6 iv ditto, hoping for a high iv shiny:)

Years
  • So now I'm trying to breed a 6IV Pancham for someone.

.....it's taking longer than I'd like. Does anyone happen to know what the chances are of a 6IV one hatching when the parents are a 6IV and a 5IV? With Destiny Knot, of course.

I think it's 1/200 from what i've read.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • I'm working on a Relaxed Unaware Wooper in a Dream Ball. It has Stockpile, Encore, Curse and Recover as egg moves. Yay for Stall Quag <3

Years
  • I'm aiming for a 5 IV (all but Sp. Attack) Adamant Shiny Shinx with Intimidate in a Safari Ball. I unfortunately wanted one with Guts, but I can't get it in a Safari Ball at the moment. I was also breeding for a Shiny female 5 IV Snorunt, but no luck yet.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Vulpix
    Luxury ball
    HA Drought
    31/xx/31/31/31/31
    egg moves: hypnosis, extrasemsory, hex

I want a shiny if possible so for now I did 95 vulpix :)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Finally bred that 6IV Pancham, so now I'm gonna breed some other stuff like Arons with Stealth Rock and Crawdaunts with Adaptability.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • Just bred a 6IV4EM Sneasel with Avalanche (Gen IV TM-only), Love Ball, female.

I actually was aiming for a typical 5IV.

My parents were 3IV and 6IV, so holy smokes the chances of landing on a 6IV with that match-up!

Back