• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V3

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    My friend and I are playing some of dat Co-op Aliens: Colonial Marines and actually having a bit of fun, mainly since it is quite enjoyable on Co-op compared to it being played on single player.. Also the PC version of ACM is better than the ill-fated console versions.

I heard rumor of a mod that is supposed to make the game closer to what it was advertised as. Might be something you want to look into.

I'm trying to get Cinematic Mod 2013 for Half-Life 2 and episodes to work and it's being a REAL pain in the rear to get it working.

It is now FULLY OPERATIONAL

Last edited:
    Years
    I started up Super Mario RPG again. I had forgotten we had it on the wii here, saw it again while looking at other games on that system, had already been wanting a bit to play it again after seeing part of SGDQ's run of it the other week, and yeah. Apparently hadn't gotten very far into it the first time I tried playing it a few years back, so time to start over and hope that I have the focus this time to keep at it this time around.

Years
    Thanks to MS not making Far Cry 3 bc on the x1, I had to buy a 360 just to play the game. So that is what I'm playing atm, but I want to set up a rotation system for the three consoles I have. So I will post a list of what I'm going to be playing for the forseeable future:
    - Far Cry 3(360)
    - Far Cry Primal(PS4)
    - TLOU: Remastered
    - Nights of Azure
    - Uncharted 4
    - Hard Reset: Redux(x1)

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2016
    Replaying Pokemon Black as I (im)patiently wait for Sun & Moon... Also started playing through the Uncharted collection on PS4 for the first time, I'm on chapter 5 of the first one I think.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Me and my friend might continue our adventures in Aliens: Colonial Marines again but dear lord, we would have to get through that VERY LEVEL (The Raven) again since we are playing from scratch and hopefully get our save files this time. Kinda sucks that your whole PC cafe time suddenly times out when things start getting really intense.

Last edited:

Midi

Charming Ghost~
    Years
    Been playing a whole bunch of the original Borderlands as of late. Although after playing a while, I realized why I initially stopped playing back in 2010, which was after the main story, the game gets boring fast if you don't have friends around to play with. But I have the complete set of DLC this time around, so I'll have my hands full. Plus, fighting Clawmerax is pretty fun.

I've also been dabbling in Lumines: Electronic Symphony. This game is pretty addictive for me. If you have a puzzle game with absolutely awesome music, chances are I'll play it for hours.

Yukari

I've been playing an obscene amount of Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

I'm anxiously looking forward to Mankind Divided.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Boxboxboy. I pick it up, play a few elevls until I get hopelessly stuck, drop it in anger and then pick it back the following day when I'm illuminated with an answer. Excellent puzzle game.

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
    Years
    Sonic Advance 1 (just Emeralds left, beat everyone's story) and Sonic Advance 2 on GBA, and Sonic Riders on Gamecube. Feels awesome to beat games I've had for ever lol :P
    And trying to beat a few contests in Pokemon Ruby. Kinda hard with a dead battery and only the berries the game gives you.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Watch_Dogs (PS4)
    Pokemon Yellow (3DS)
    Overwatch (X1)
    Halo 5 (X1)
    MLB 16 The Show (PS4)

Years
    started playing olliolli2 and GTA V today.

olliolli 2 is fun but man, I got a headache from playing it for just an hour. GTA V is awesome.

Years
    Currently I'm having a lot of fun playing through the remastered version of The Last of Us. It looks so much better in 60fps <3

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I'm kind of exhausted from beating games, so I just fool around a little bit in Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate.

Back