• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V3

Years
  • I picked up The Legend of Zelda, Wind Waker for the Wii U yesterday, as part of the new Nintendo Selects batch for $20. I never played it before, and it's absolutely gorgeous.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • I've been polishing up my skills in League since a lot of my friends have done their efforts to improve so i need to keep up. In other regards, I just checked how many hours I have spent on Borderlands 2 and at 256 hours spent, i have no regrets, most of the time. I'm thinking of buying the Vault Hunter upgrade packs or something to get that sweet lvl61 and 72 level caps as well as some of that UVHM gameplay.

And to prep up for Battlefield 1, I decided to install some Battlefield 1942 and just have some fun with bots.

Years
  • I picked up Witcher 3 a few months ago and its only now I've got around to starting it.

Also No Mans Sky, I know its the internet's favourite thing to dump on right now but I think its alright, pretty much what I thought the game would be like when I heard about it. definitely could use some more features but its good for chilling out.

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
    Years
  • Currently running a multiplayer game of Stellaris with a friend.
    Very indepth game, lots of customization with plenty of replayability. Went for a militaristic race of mushrooms whom are more or less space pirates. Highly recommend this one.

Additionally replaying Alien Isolation. Didn't finish it previously so decided to re start it. Great game. The visuals,, atmosphere, sound are all very well done.

Years
  • Grinding my behind off with Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, both versions. Honestly should have started with the JP version considering that has significantly better content than NA.

I've been playing I Am Setsuna.

was craving a nice rpg to play and i got excited seeing it was announced to hit the steam stores a long while ago. i haven't found the time to play til recently and my thoughts are still up in the air about the game but im enjoying it for the most part

Hoping this one will eventually become on sale sometime in the future. I'm dying for an RPG, besides Final Fantasy XV, that can be played casually.

Last edited:

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    I've been playing (and have already beaten) Hatsune Miku Project Diva X. It's my favorite in the series so far. That campaign mode added in a missing element in all the other games.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Right now I'm playing Overwatch (no surprise there). I'm trying to get through my season 2 competitive placements, but I don't think it's gone very well so far. I'm currently 1-1-1, and I'm hoping that I can do better over the last seven matches.

Years
  • Picked Bravely Default back up after not playing for I want to say 1.5 years. Trained my party a little and beat up Automaton... Surprised I was even stuck on this boss lmao. Was so easy after getting a few job levels. Currently on my way to the fire vestal, then I'm hoping to pick up Bravely Second!

Just started Happy Home Designer also. Don't have massive expectations since I still see it as a minigame more than a full game but it's comforting to hear the AC animal voices again. Too cute.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    So i enjoyed some of that BF1 Beta and I'm waiting for the full release. Beta felt tight as f, and was pretty fun.

Also, after the fiasco that was No Man's Sky, a game that i am having some buyers remorse with but using the false sense of hope that patches and future content to make the game better do come, I still continue to play No Cucks Sky for what it is.

Currently, with some friendly advice, i decided to start playing some Warhammer Space Marine as my preparation for Space Hulk Deathwing, which hopefully Xin gets to play when his new computer gets. I would want some people to play this game with ;)

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Playing Metal Gear Solid (PS1) which happens to be my first time trying out any game in the franchise. I've really enjoyed so far despite being horrible at these stealth types games. Just got past the Sniper Wolf battle and was having trouble so I had to load up on those anti-anxiety pills to help with swaying.

Also, playing Ace Attorney - Spirit of Justice too. I think I'm on the fourth turnabout? Finished the third one, but they didn't name the next one like they usually do. Either way, I've missed Maya so it's great seeing her back.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Been playing a lot of Overwatch lately, and just recently I just got back to Team Fortress 2. I love my Overwatch, but me and my boyfriend really miss playing a lot of TF2 on random servers.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Overwatch mostly, with a side of SUPERHOT (finishing the challenges, stuck on a certain katana-only level, have a proper strat but execution is bad atm since I'm rusty, so I think I need to fix it since there's no way the strat is reliable if I keep screwing it up for days). Eyeing off my to-play list but nothing really sticks out to me right now... Lots of people to play Overwatch with every night means I'm on a bit of a single-player hiatus, and it's been a long time since I settled down with a good multiplayer game and some friends. It helps keep my mind off stuff.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • What are you currently playing? V3

And to add more flavor to the Pandoran experience, GOTY Edition was on sale a few hours ago, on a rather massive discount, so I immediately hopped in and bought it for the must have DLCs and I'm doing one part of the Tiny Tina DLC and be doing some of the Mr. Torque DLC in between.

Or i can just simply wait for the new computer to be stationed in so I don't have to deal with less than 20 frames in the DLCs, but that also means another few hours of redownloading everything when the eventual laptop to desktop transfer occurs.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Persona 5 (PS4/Jpn) - my first import of a Persona game. I'm so excited, and the game is so much fun! :)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm playing The World Ends With You, because I'm trying to go for all of the secret reports (Freaking boss battles on hard difficulty, barely beat them on easy) and collect all the stickers, so that all I can unlock all of the abilities and fully upgrade the characters. The former is okay, because I've been grinding on hard exclusively, so the bosses are slightly easier than a few days ago, but the latter requires me to look for a material that isn't dropped by any enemy and the only place that sells them requires me to grind for another material on Ultimate difficulty, which I don't have. So, I'm running around town trying to find a place that sells the material that I can trade for the material that I can trade for the material I need to buy Ultimate difficulty. (I forgot how to spell any of their names...)
    I have a little over third of the reports though.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Finished up Metal Gear Solid and started up Metal Gear Solid 2 (and even finished Metal Gear 2 for the MSX in between) The fight against Liquid and the Metal Gear REX was awesome, and one of the best boss fights I can remember. For my first time trying out a Metal Gear game, I thoroughly enjoyed it. The story and characters were great, though I could have done without the Snake/Meryl subplot. Anyways, I got past the opening part of MGS2 and I'm playing as Raiden already. I'm not too mad about the bait-and-switch, but I can imagine the anger back when this was first released, lol.

Also, on the final case of Ace Attorney - Spirit of Justice. Case 4 was definitely the weakest so far, and sort of felt like filler, but Athena got some much needed development which is a plus.

Back