• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

Lysander

girl power ftw
Years
  • Right now my main games are FIFA 20 (Swicth) and Pokémon Shield. I'll still be playing a few other games from time to time, especially Team Sonic Racing since I have only bought it recently. Haven't played it much yet though.

On FIFA 20 I'm doing a Wolves Career Mode, currently 3rd in the Premier League after 7 matches. On Shield, I'm on my way to the 6th Gym with a fairly overlevelled team. Exp Candies are pretty overpowered.

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • FIFA 20 is my main game right now, I've not played Shield at all today and haven't played Team Sonic Racing since last week, but I will probably play them both again sometime soon.

I've also picked up from where I left off on my most recent Soul Silver playthrough. I am currently battling the Kanto Gym leaders using mixed teams built from my Platinum and Soul Silver teams. After I beat Blue, I'll trade them back to Platinum to explore Stark Mountain and rebattle Cynthia before trading them to Soul Silver again to rebattle Lance and then challenge Red.

Years
  • just beat Astral Chain!! for anyone who doesn't have this game yet, please pick it up!! if you're a fan of hack and slashers or action games in general i feel like this game is simply a must have. the action blends in perfectly well with the amazing OST and the story is just... wow @__@ idk i liked it lol

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Still trying to finish Blue Reflection, playing Trails in the Sky FC, replaying an RPG Maker game called Journey to the East, working on doing the Totem fusions in Shin Megami Tensei: Persona, and playing both Blue Rescue Team and Rescue Team DX. I'm also trying to finish my Arsene only run of Persona 5 before Royal comes out at the end of the month.

pkmin3033

After the misery PMD DX's postgame put me through - seriously, fuck Purity Forest and its cheating bullshit RNG, it's the exact opposite of what makes PMD such a fun experience and whoever designed it should be fired - I need to relax. So I'm replaying Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana, because I've had the main theme for it stuck in my head periodically ever since I put it down in 2018, and it's a game I've been meaning to replay and 100%, so here we go. I'm not going to play Infinity difficulty on NG+, because I do actually want to relax a bit with it, but I am going to play on Nightmare until I lose interest and switch it down to Easy or Normal. xD

Picking up Etrian Odyssey V again after a week's break and I'm in the third stratum. Running three Pugilists with Overexertion + Thunder Fist maxxed out, with a supporting Botanist and Shaman in the back row, tears through even FOEs in a few turns. It's quite fun! I've named them after the three Valkyrie sisters from Valkyrie Profile (Lenneth, Silmeria, and Hrist) because why not. God I miss Valkyrie Profile...I wonder if Hrist will ever get her own game.

Still playing Assassin's Creed Origins and, whilst it's definitely not as good as Odyssey, it IS good. I just discovered Giza. I climbed one of the pyramids, and I looted the (disappointingly small) Great Sphinx. This. This is why I bought this game.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • IT HAS BEGUN

Notice the trophy card image?

YEP

I finished Smash Ultimate to my liking and I have finally started playing Kingdom Hearts 3 for myself and I will decide for myself on if the game is a MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT or not. I can't say that much right now though... I was only able to get through the beginning tutorial and a small portion of Olympus.

I can say this though... IT LOOKS REALLY NICE. 😱

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • Started to play Pokémon Emerald recently, and I'm still playing FIFA 20 pretty often. Might go back to SoulSilver/Platinum sometime later in the week, but I've completely given up with Shield, just have zero motivation to play at all anymore. Probably won't even play the DLC when it comes, which makes me feel stupid for already paying for it beforehand, but my motivation to play Shield has just died out entirely. I'm having much more fun playing the older games.

Years
  • Finished up the main story in Monster Hunter: World, but I'm still eager for more hunts.

I also started playing Night Call and I love the atmosphere of the game.

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • Won the Premier League and Europa League with Wolves on FIFA 20 and have a big lead at the top of the Premier League this season, just over halfway through the second season now. Thinking about whether I should stay with Wolves or join a different club for the third season, might go to Fulham as they look certain to stay up after getting promoted last season along with Brentford and Preston.

Currently have one badge on my Pokémon Emerald file, will battle Brawly after training against the trainers near Slateport City first sicne Brawly has a Level 19 Makuhita in Emerald. My team consists of Aron, Shroomish, Wingull and Combusken.

Will probably start playing Team Sonic Racing again later this week.

Years
  • i've been playing okami hd on my switch nonstop over the past few days!! i'm hoping i'll have most of it beat by animal crossing :senpai:

Years
  • I'm stuck at home and can't decide what to play /o\

- Stardew Valley, started yet another new file to get a certain "roommate" and one of the few files I've gotten past Year 2 which should tell you how much I'm digging the new roommate option
    - Pokemon -- some Ultra Sun to evolve Vivillon to give away over HOME GTS, and loaded up Sword again to hatch some eggs
    - Picking up Splatoon 2 again... had a long enough break that it's not bad to load up and play a few games of Turf War (because I am super rusty and don't trust myself in Ranked)
    - I NEED ANIMAL CROSSING PLEASE NINTENDO IS IT THURSDAY NIGHT YET
    - Might finally go back to Three Houses... I have the DLC and haven't tried it out yet.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm stuck at home and can't decide what to play /o\

- Stardew Valley, started yet another new file to get a certain "roommate" and one of the few files I've gotten past Year 2 which should tell you how much I'm digging the new roommate option
    - Pokemon -- some Ultra Sun to evolve Vivillon to give away over HOME GTS, and loaded up Sword again to hatch some eggs
    - Picking up Splatoon 2 again... had a long enough break that it's not bad to load up and play a few games of Turf War (because I am super rusty and don't trust myself in Ranked)
    - I NEED ANIMAL CROSSING PLEASE NINTENDO IS IT THURSDAY NIGHT YET
    - Might finally go back to Three Houses... I have the DLC and haven't tried it out yet.

play 'em all

if you're gonna be stuck at home for weeks, you got all the time in the world now to play games

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    I'm playing The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild. I just finished Divine Beast Naboris quest and I'm currently shrine quest before going to Vah Rudania.

Bay

Years
  • Been progressing on my second run for Fire Emblem: Three Houses, this time going for the Golden Deer! At Chapter 10, will probably get that out of the way before gong to bed.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • With my finals done, I can continue my Omega Ruby Nuzlocke and Xenoblade Chronicles 3D. Thoroughly enjoyed Bowser's Inside Story.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Playing Animal Crossing New Horizons now, since my game unlocked this morning. 'v' It's very cute and seems pretty fun. Can't wait to be able to play it with others!

Also still trucking away at Crisis Core for the game challenge this month.

Back