• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
Years
  • Recently started playing FInal Fantasy Fifteen and I am absolutely loving it; I did not think that I would enjoy a Final Fantasy game more so than Thirteen but I believe that this one is tied.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    Currently playing Langrisser Mobile and the remake of Langrisser I & II on pc. Addicted to turn-based srpg right now. :D

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • I play Dead cells, excellent game!
    I really do not regret having bought it!
    I already have several tens of hours on it and I never get tired of it at all!
    I thought of getting Dead Cells, but instead got Hollow Knight, I don't regret it either :) So, how's the game's difficulty level? And the OST?

Uragirimono

this profile is embarassing dont look at me
    Years
    • Age 19
    • Seen Oct 6, 2023
    - Kid Dracula for the gameboy.
    It's pretty fun and simple, plays almost like Mega Man.

I'd be playing Animal crossing right now but someone gave away my switch. >:/

Years
  • Got an urge to play AC: Unity after talking about it with a friend. That game is still running worse than anything from 2020, but I managed to get it to staple 30 FPS after a while. But it's still one of the best Assassin's Creed game in my opinion.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Enjoying the new Animal Crossing, and a little bit of 428: Shibuya Scramble on the side. The latter being a lot more enjoyable than I thought it'd be.

Also, the direct today said a demo for Bravely Default II is available so I definitely gotta give that one a try.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Casually playing FF7 in between Uni work. Bought it on PSN a couple of days ago and I haven't even left Midgar yet.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Animal Crossing: New Horizons all day and all week. It's been my distraction from the chaos in the world right now. 😄

Years
  • Playing currently Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled for a good laugh. I got to the castle world last night.
    I have a huge backlog of games I still have to beat. I refuse to buy another game unless:
    A: I beat a majority of the games I have in my backlog
    B: The "chaos" in rl goes away.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Still playing Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, Omega Ruby nuzrun, but also Animal Crossing New Leaf. Ever heard of Poochy and Yoshi's Woolly World? It's lovely. A bit of good old Mario Kart 7 too.

Back