• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • i checked out fire emblem three houses from work and now i'm considering buying it bc i don't want to give it back. i was supposed to turn it in last night but just ended up signing it out for another 4 days but i'm strongly considering trading some stuff in and paying the difference so i can just keep the game bc i really like it.

Years
  • I recently bought on the eshop Donkey Kong Land 2 for GB (thanks for the eshop funds mom)! I remember playing it a loooooooong time ago as a little kid, and the 1st level music so FIRE! Just as I unusually remembered it! :P

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • Sinking everything i make in From the Depths, was given to me by a friend and im now hooked

warning: 1920x1080 image so its quite big for mobile users

Spoiler:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Been going through memory lane and playing a bit of Super Mario World now that the Switch added SNES games to it's online catalogue. I guess the classics are good now matter what era you play it in. I never did manage to finish it as a kid though so I'll definitely aim for that this time.

PSN is having a "Big in Japan" sale, so I also picked up Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience for 10 bucks.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Lately I've been playing some Kirby games, like Kirby's Dream Land 3 (via SNES Switch Online subscription service) and Super Kirby Clash.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Playing through Tales of Berseria again. I'll be doing the EX dungeon and cameo fights during the post game after some grinding/farming, but at the moment we've just made Titania into our base.

PkMnTrainerWilliam

Aspiring Professor's Aide
    Years
  • A little bit of everything, but mostly Monster Hunter (Both World and Generations Ultimate), Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, my replays of Pokemon Let's Go Eevee and Ultra Sun, and Final Fantasy XIV (which I'm sadly nowhere near as active on as I used to be)

Cid

Years
  • Recovering from sickness, I've been taking breaks from studying for my exam while on bed rest. At times when I don't feel too sick to look at my phone, I've been playing a bit of Opera Omnia.

Years
  • Medieval II: Total War with the Stainless Steel 6.4 mod, playing as the Almoravid Caliphate.
    Very fun.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Been switching between Heroes of Might & Magic IV and Witcher I on PC and Omega Ruby and Ultra Moon on 3DS for the last few days.

Cid

Years
  • Pac-Man 256 on Android. It's a cute endless runner thing that uses Pac-Man in a novel way. You can tell it has a nerd as one of the devs since the real 256th level of the original Pac-Man on arcades is referenced in-game via glitches, eating up the screen as you go. Fun little mobile game.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • I've been playing and really enjoying MGS V: The Phantom Pain. It was on sale for like 4 dollars so I said why not? There's a few titles in the series I haven't played, but for the most part I'm familiar with Metal Gear lore.

Also got my copy of Link's Awakening for the Switch yesterday so I've played some of that. Made past the second dungeon, and everything is just how I remember it.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Lately I've played Super Kirby Clash, and yesterday I finally managed to get to the ending credits. Other than that, I've been on Neko Gacha too.

Years
  • I decided to finally switch to my Collection of Mana last week and start Trials, as trying to complete everything in Astral Chain was definitely taxing my patience. Though with ToM I also finally realized my joycons are acting up, so hmm :thonk: I wonder about how much it was affecting me with the other game.

But anyway, somehow ToM makes me happy in a way most games don't. Maybe it's hitting my "SNES RPG nostalgia" button really hard, and I'm definitely not going to complain about that.

Cid

Years
  • Super Mario Run. I'm so tempted to buy the full game since I'm having so much fun with just the free version. It really feels like a Mario game with the UI and level of polish it has. One minor caveat I have though is Yoshi's Flutter Jump. Idk if the newer NSMB titles have this rule but I prefer the multiple Flutter Jumps of the Yoshi's Island games. Having just one feels wrong.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • Haven't been playing many games as of recent. Like a couple years since I last beat a full-length AAA title. They used to be a huge stress reliever for me. But now I got back into it and started Nier: Automata and got some good headway on Cuphead. Cuphead honestly is fun if not always frustrating me with how close I can get to something and just misinput and die. Nier is honestly becoming one of my favorites of all time very quickly. Just plays into everything I love about storytelling and gameplay.

Legit, it cleared my skin some the next day.

Back