• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    Tales of Symphonia
    Finally continuing my 1/2 EXP on Hard Playthrough. It's pretty fun, at least until I get to the boss battles. I try not to use as many Gels as possible, and try to just keep the Life Bottles with Raine, but sometimes it can't be help (I'm so glad I didn't tell myself not to use items during battle; yeah I'm prolly never going to try the 1/2 EXP, Mania, No Items, Only Basic Moves Playthrough. XD;). It's pretty fun though, I'm currently going to be facing Volt in a few moments, totally about eight or so levels under than where I should be (Raine doesn't even have Nurse yet, orz.)

The S

The Reverend
    Years
    Playing a lot of Scott Pilgrim on 360 these days.

Found out tonight that one of the hacked Pokémon cartridges I bought a while back is actually an early beta of one that was made by a PokéCommunity member, so I decided to put a bit of time into it. You may have heard of it; it's called Pokémon ShinyGold.

Years
    Pokemon Pinball and Final Fantasy XII, actually. Pokemon Pinball is really enjoyable, and... I just lke grinding in FFXII. Planning to do a completion playthrough. Vaan = worst character ever. in love with Balthier thoguh, haha.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix(PS2 - JPN) - Continuing from where I left off before playing Persona 3 Portable, and P4(I kinda stopped in the beginning cause, ehh, idk about that game I'll play sometime). But dang, Demyx been kicking my butt D:, and I dont like it, So Imma train for a bit.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep(PSP - JPN) - Just re-doing Ventus' mode. xD

Persona 3 Portable(PSP - ENG) - Trying to Max out all S-links on Maniac mode, and beating Maniac mode.

Persona 3: FES(PS2 - ENG) - Still doing my recording for my other Youtube Account.

Persona 4(PS2 - ENG) - Kinda just got Yukiko and stopped playing. xDD, But I'll still consider it my currently playing, But I am going to get back to it soon tho maybe tonight or tomorrow depending how I feel.

----Soon to be in this list :D ----

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep(PSP - ENG) - Like 9 Days away :D, CANNOT WAIT D:<

~Trebuh~

Jiggles, The legendary fairy
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Monster Rancher 4 (PS2) - Well it rocks, My monster Strongest monster has just died :(

Mortal Kombat armageddon (PS2) - This is awesome, Liu kang was ressurected :D,and i am still getting used to it.

Mana Khemia 2 Fall of Alchemy (PS2) - The story is great,i am still playing it.

Atelier Iris 1 Eternal Mana (ps2) - Im still at the beginning (i am trying to play the whole series)

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Three games I got yesterday:
    Metroid: Other M
    Super Mario Galaxy 2
    Super Smash Bros Melee (yeah, I'm late. Really, really late.)

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    Playing a variety of flash games over on Kongregate.

As for "real" titles, mostly TeamFortress 2 and PixelJunk Monsters on the PSP. :#

Sewzie

Too sexy for my shirt.
    Years
    Currently playing Golden Sun on the VBA. I've played this game before, but I got bored and I decided to stop playing. Then I got to pick up the game again and I re-played from the beginning.

liza2010

Online Games
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    Well,
    I am playing right now wow,Naruto games and all other latest games....

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Working on three games right now: Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Pokemon SoulSilver, and a little bit of Kirby Super Star Ultra. On Tuesday I'll add Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep to that list.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back