• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Demon's Souls-I decided to start playing this game from the beginning again, and I got pretty far. It's incredibly fun playing PvE and thankfully I didn't get a Black Phantom to invade my game. I only defeated one archfiend, and that's the Dragon God, but I'm going to try the other areas when I can. Not Valley of Defilement though, I despise that place with a passion.
    At least the levels are really atmospheric despite playing through this game…I think this is the 4th time?

Mother 3-It's okay so far. I'm in Chapter 3 and it seems pretty overrated, but it's not a bad game by any means, even after the battle system. I would've played it more, but Fassad decided to hide in Salsa's shadow when he could've killed the enemy and I had 1 HP, so I just ragequit.

Bahamut Lagoon-I like the game, don't know why. The gameplay is incredibly fun and it does look really good for an SNES game, but I can't help but complain about the story and some of the characters. Seriously, two girls are already in love with the protagonist, and I'm only about 1 hour in. You're doing it wrong game, character development takes time. But apart from that, the gameplay is really great. It's fairly easy to understand but hard to master, and the dragon AI thankfully has a ton HP, because the AI on my team really is stupid. They just go really close to the enemy and end up being surrounded on all sides.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Dink Smallwood : This is a classic RPG, just google it. I love it so much, even if it has so many bugs. When I was little, I played it for the first time, and got stuck at the first town. Haha... good times. :)

Pokemon SoulSilver : Nuzlocke.

GTA Chinatown Wars (DS) : Now this. This. Is. The. Best. GTA. Game. Ever.
    I mean, I can get 5.000 $ almost for nothing ! Just sell some found cocaine, and I am done ! xDD

Pokemon Raptor X : It's addicting, even if it moves so slow. Eh... I like it ! xD

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    I'm currently playing FFXII for the PS3. :3 But I have to play it on my mum's boyfriend's PS3 cause I don't own one... but bought the game recently anyway cause I love FF. xD

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Halo: Reach! And the sever just went down on me... :(

AadmM

I AM THE BRAINWASHAAAA
    Years
    Been playing around in Zelda: Link's Awakening recently. Trying to play the game without using the screen-skipping glitch for once :D

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    If we're going to be posting cover art, then:

Actually, I finished the campaign, unlocked all the planes, bought all the special weapons, and completely cleared Normal and Hard difficulties with S ranks for all missions and all ace styles a long time ago. I'm currently trying to clear the Free Mission mode on Expert; after that, I'll have to play it on Ace in order to unlock those last few special paint schemes and Assault Record entries.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    I'm playing:

-Metroid Prime Trilogy (Wii)
    -Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)
    -Pokemon Xd:Gale Of Darkness(GC)
    -Unreal Tournament '99 (PC)
    -Pokemon SoulSilver(DS)
    -Pokemon Emerald (GBA)
    -Diablo (PC)
    -Half-Life (PC)

Oh i've also started getting more games from Steam lately - they have such great deals for awesome games!

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Pokemon White on an emulator.

Because I am lame and can't wait two weeks to buy an imported copy.

On GBA, Tales of Phantasia. Because god I love Chester.

And on PSP, Dissidia. I'm actually trying to do something on there <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back