• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi_poketo monsta

Pokemon Master.
    Years
    Now I'm playing Resident Evil : DC and Sengoku Basara : Samurai Heroes. Also Bleach : Versus Crusade. These three games really fun! I'm using Tokugawa Ieyasu many times (I'm his #1 fan). I use Yukimura and Mitsunari too when I got bored using Ieyasu.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Right now I'm working on Call of Duty: Black Ops playing through the campaign. Also The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past because, sadly, I've never beaten it. And I'm still playing a little Enchanted Arms here and there.

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
    I have yet to do that because noone wants to fight it and I have a terrible time soloing it.

Anyway I'm playing Paper Mario 64 just beat the Crystal King.
    If you need help on the lower or the higher rank, just tell me. I'm a GS user, and pretty decent at fighting Jhen.

Anyways, More Jhen, More 8-bit, mainly Shining Force, and a hell of a lot more game fuel.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    If you need help on the lower or the higher rank, just tell me. I'm a GS user, and pretty decent at fighting Jhen.

Anyways, More Jhen, More 8-bit, mainly Shining Force, and a hell of a lot more game fuel.

It would be a +Jhen as the normal one is pretty easy but it doesnt come around very often. :/

Playing MH Tri Got my Dark Claw Demise so everything dies now ^^.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Minecraft (PC)
    Please, the frenzy of this got a ton of us. Currently using a special save for Nether exloration.

Fire Emblem (GBA)
    Ah, damn, I knew I shoouldn't have overused Marcus. I think I'll have to start all over. Now at Ch. 16 and either Hector or Eliwood die to some of those black-magic guys. AN WHY DID I HAVE TO MISS LUCIUS THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER. ):

Golden Sun (GBA)
    Replaying this for DD. I just started my game and finished the Sol Sanctum part. Now wandering about in the Wolrd Map.

Sam & Max : Season One (PC)
    Curently at the 4th Episode aka "Abe Lincoln must DIE !". When I finish this, I'll move on to season 2, etc. I just need to get my hands on them.

So yeah, it's amazing that I'm not into any Pokemon game. It's been a while... but I'm trying to hold myself until BW. :-D

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Counter Strike: Source! That's like the only game I play on multiplayer, though I'll be getting Black Ops soon enough! ^_^

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
    Minecraft (PC)
    Please, the frenzy of this got a ton of us. Currently using a special save for Nether exloration.
    Nice to see another Minecraft player. I have to say that is one of the best builder games ever. You want to make a giant kitty that cries a river that's frozen, you can do it!

Anyways, Played just Runescape and Reach last night with some friends at my place.

Last edited:

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Haha, nice. When I want to build stuff, I just go to Classic. But when it comes to the actual game, I play Alpha. Alpha is used mostly for Nether, as I prefer Classic for the endless resources and possibility to build anything.

And with MC I discovered how useful MS Paint is. When I want to make something from the actual world into MC, I just zoom in the picture so I can see pixel-by-pixel. Pixels=blocks. Then I highlight one line of pixels and pillar my way up to make it (with glass whenever I'm supposed to leave air from the ground.

And griefing single player maps is fun ! :-D

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
    Years
    Hundred Percent in GTA San Andreas, I have moved on to:

GTA Liberty City Stories, for Playstation 2. Not that I expect to 100% it though.

Still casually moping along in various Pokemon games of Gen Three and Four.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    I say we pick a day and hunt stuff together.

Mario Kart Wii, Paper Mario 64, and Pokemon Pearl.

Oh and for all the people saying that Goombario sucks out of all the characters in PM 64 is a damn liar. Charge+Multibonk= OHKO Crystal King.

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
    We should play together sometime :D

Currently playing RuneScape, Call of Duty: World at War for Wii (I knooww >___>), Monster Hunter Tri and re-playing Pokémon Platinum :D
    We should play Monster Hunter and Runescape together. :D

And I am playing both of those as we speak.

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    I'm playing through the XBLA version of Banjo-Tooie - it's not changed much, besides no inverted swimming/aiming controls.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    I just got Final Fantasy VII, Sonic Adventure, Crash Bandicoot and Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World: The Game on PSN.

FFVII: Pretty cool game. The story is slowly building, as I am only about 3 hours in. So far, I can't see why this game gets a lot of flack.

Sonic Adventure: ASDF, SA1 WAS/IS/ALWAYS WILL BE DA BOMB.

Note: My Signature has lyrics from It Doesn't Matter.

Crash Bandicoot: It was only 3 dollars, I didn't see why not. It's a pretty ok-ish platformer. I have yet to be impressed or disappointed.

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World: The Game: EVEN MOAR FUN IN MULTIPLAYER THAN CASTLE CRASHERS.

WITH KNIVES.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back