• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

♠Dawn Rayne♠

Best in the world at what I do
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    Pokemon Sapphire, Diamond, Yellow, and Crystal.

WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2011, and Phantasy Star III

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    call of duty world at war... although it's kinda old now but i can't get enough of it and i kinda missed out on it when it was first released
    i'll play black ops when i'm done with world at war.... also playing need for speed most wanted cause frankly... it's the best need for speed game yet... better than any other......

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
    Currently just playing Elder Scrolls IV. Played it to death when I rented it over a year ago, but got the sudden urge to play it again. Playing as an Argonian this time. :D
    Ah, Oblivion. My favorite rpg ever. Argonian, nice my personal favorite. Well guess what this post made me play. :D

♠Dawn Rayne♠

Best in the world at what I do
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    I am playing Diamond still but I have a sudden urge to go and rent Front Mission 4 again... lol.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    SWAT4, soon. I just need to install it. The box for it's sitting on my tower, begging for me to play it.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I have been playing Pokemon Ruby a lot lately, taking a break from Final Fantasy XIII since I'm stuck on a boss. So yeah. That. :)

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I've been playing Left 4 Dead 2 a lot lately, I've been trying to unlock the remaining acheivments and playing Versus mode with my brother. I've also been playing a bit of LittleBigPlanet, but not much since I'm not into those games :P

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Golden Sun: Dark Dawn, MH Tri, Pokemon White (Emulator and an almost complete English patch), and some Castlevania thing on the 360.

Oh and replaying Fire Emblem POR on Hard mode.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Lately I've been playing Pokemon Soulsilver for the Battle Factory to see how far I can get, or until I get off my lazy ass to get some better Pokemon trained and primed for the other facilities. I've also been getting back into Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back