• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostie

Unidentified Ghost
    Years
    Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars! I just downloaded it three days ago (Wii Shop), and I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I would love a remake with better graphics, but I bet that'll never happen.
    Geno! He needs to be in a Smash Bros game! Yup.

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
    Amnesia: The Dark Descent - I was too terrified to continue last time I played, but i'm going to try and get farther tomorrow. I'm at the "water part".

Minecraft - I'm building a small village right now. So far i've got a huge red and white lighthouse, a boat dock with 4 boat capacity, and a small market district between the two. The shops are the outdoor tent-ish styled kiosks like the ones outside in Hyrule Market.

I gave up on getting an Electivire on my team on HeartGold when I found out the elemental punches cost 48 B.P. each. Lame.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    My brother surprised me with a copy of Marvel VS. Capcom 3 for the Xbox 360. I've never been a fighting game kind of guy, but I'm throughly enjoying it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    Working on my first playthrough of Resident Evil 4. Its great so far. Also I'm finishin up a Metal Gear Solid 2 walkthrough

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix (PSP/JPN) - Just playing through it leveling up ventus to beat no heart; also I am recording "Aqua" side to youtube, so yay!

Final Fantasy XIII (PS3/ENG) - I am on the 11th Chapter, I am taking it slowly. I love the game :D; love the characters and everything about FF13<3

Sly Collection: Sly Cooper 2: Band of Thieves (PS3/ENG) - So like I love Sly Cooper :D; Love the story the game and everything; Since last night I beat "Sly Cooper: The Thievius Racconus". I started to play Sly 2 :D Got like 7 trophies already from playing for a few hours :D

Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds (PS3/ENG) - Im not a big fan of this genre, but I got to say this game is fun, and its entertaining, I used to be in this type of genre back in day :D

Final Fantasy IX (PSN/PSP/PS3/ENG) - Since i never played it, well I kinda did back with afriend but forgot and I got stuck; but anyways I am loving it so far, I havent played too much of it since im busy, but I am playing it :D

Final Fantasy VIII (PSN/PSP/PS3/ENG) - I got this game too. Never played it, I always wanted too, but I am playing it now a bit not too much actually I saved once and forgot about it but I am playing it :D

Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded (NDS/ENG) - Meh I dropped this a bit, but still working on it. Just got bored of it since I did beat it in Japanese.

- Soon to be playing -

Pokemon White (NDS/ENG) - Coming soon! I beat the JPN version of Black :D

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 (PC)
    Mainly for nostalgia. This game brings me back HARD. It's still the easiest in the whole series for me, though.

Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 (360)
    I got this on Valentine's Day from my boyfriend along with Street Fighter IV, and we spent an hour on it when we first got it. We mainly did Terrorist Mode. It was HARD. However, I've been playing it a lot more, and I really enjoy it. My only gripe is the fact that you can't remap the controls. I'd move the run key to the left stick, and the aim key to the left trigger. I'd probably do a lot smoother that way.

Mega Man (NES)
    This one's terribly unforgiving. I've only beaten Cut Man so far, and it took me four tries. :/

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth

Currently on the last case, End Part 2. The end of this case is soooo freakin' long. @_@;

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth

Currently on the last case, End Part 2. The end of this case is soooo freakin' long. @_@;

Oh, I remember that one, it would never end XD I think the end has three chapters.

Also, playing Super Meat Boy. With a keyboard. Go me.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I'm playing Pokemon Emerald at the moment, and I'm trying to catch a freaking Feebas. >.>

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
    Years
    Spent £40 on Back Ops, it seemed great untill I bought Sonics Rush for £5...
    Really enjoying Sonic right now, can't wait to finish it so I can start playing Adventure!

Years
    I'm currently playing Pokemon Platinum, Pokemon HeartGold, Pokemon Sapphire,and Donkey Kong Country Returns. (Of course, not all at the same time xD)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back