• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
    Years
    Pokemon
    Am now working on late progression of Pokemon White (E4 training, and the aftergame).

Kingdom of Loathing
    Also gonna be spending the next month or so on my new life as a Turtle Tamer on the road to the Naughty Sorceress as I aim to free the imprismed King Ralph. Again.

Years
    Currently playing:

• The Sims 2, with its ton of add-ons all installed. Just had a witch commit a massacre at her college dormitory, 12 deaths with just 6 fire spells (set one tile on fire, it spreads though), including herself unfortunately. The house had some nice chokepoints, arsoning there completely killed the AI-controlled Sims. Literally. Unfortunately my witch stepped into a fire when she wanted to cry for one of her own victims and died as well. Stupid automatic empathy, she was supposed to be evil. Anyway, now there's 12 graves in the garden and ashes everywhere, this will take some work to become habitable again. But if I can get another evil witch in there, this time one with enough skill to resurrect zombies, things are going to be very fun.
    • Heroes of Might and Magic III, one of my all time favorites, never gets old. Didn't do anything too special though.
    Edit: 18 deaths actually. Three rows of six graves each is 18. How the hell did I get that 12?

Last edited:

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
    Years
    I'm currently playing World of Warcraft, Pokemon Heartgold, and Advance Wars: Days of Ruin (not at the same time).

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Haven't shown up here in a while.

Final Fantasy X - I beat X-2 after like 5 years last night and decided to replay both of them because I didn't really remember the plot. I'm in Luca now. :D

Bayonetta - I think I'm on chapter XII or something.

That's about it. @_@ I just finished up playing Pokémon White. I filled the Unova dex so aside from random trades I won't be playing it much for a while.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Crisis Core - Final Fantasy VII- (PSP/ENG) - I am near the end I think. I'm not sure since I was about here the last time i played before my CCVII was stolen :/ with my PSP and my Memory card.

Final Fantasy XIII (PS3/ENG) - I'm at the 11th Chapter Boss which he is a bit of a pain so I am training and then kick his butt :D

Pokemon Black (NDS/JPN) - Wanted to re-play it Im not far just wanted to re-play it.

Final Fantasy IX (PS1/PS3/PSP/PSN/ENG) - Good Game, Im still in the beginning as well.

Final Fantasy VII (PS1/PS3/PSP/PSN/ENG) - I finally caught that Chocobo D:< hahhaa pain in the rear end I tell ya

What Game I am planning to play

Sly Cooper Collection (PS3/JPN) - I know I have it in english but I still want to experience it in Japanese :3.

Pokemon HG (Either in JPN or ENG/NDS) - I like the Johto Region (:

Pokemon Platinum (ENG/NDS) - I wanted to replay this region as well.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    World of Warcraft , Pokemon black, red dead redemption and FF13 :D
    But manly red dead redemption this weekend..

syotipoke

Nub3r Whatever
    Years
    Only Left 4 Dead 2, and Elite Beat Agents. Trying to beat Jumpin' Jack Flash on Breezin' is hard. On NO$ anyways.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    Mainly just Pokémon Black right now. Also trying to beat GTA IV on my 360 from time to time since I'm stuck on the last mission. -.- Stupid Dimitri somehow aiming perfectly at the boat and blowing it up with an RPG killing me. >:F Was playing a bit of Crash Bandicoot on the PS3 the other day though too. Good times.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Besides my ongoing Pokemon games and challenges, I am playing Pilotwings Resort on my 3DS. I'm having such a great time flying around the island in 3D!

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Pokemon Black and NBA 2k11.

Except lately I've been doing hw :V

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back