• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
Years
  • Right now at this very moment I'm playing Nintendogs 3DS. I haven't played it for awhile like a month or more, so I decided to play it right now. Pretty nice and relaxing on a rainy day.

But usually I play Pokemon White. I'm also currently playing LOZ: Twilight Princess. I just need to beat Zant and Ganondorf and I think i'm all done with the game. :D

jkls39

Gate Master
    Years
  • PS2: Chaos Wars, Persona 4

DS: Pokemon Black and White Version

PC: TinierMe

PSP: Summon Night 3 (had GBA Emulator)

*SOON* PSP: Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 (I still don't have a copy of this. T_T)

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Megami Tensei Gaiden: Last Bible II for the GBC. I'm enjoying the game, but damn I take the UI for granted nowadays. It's so annoying trying to do anything in the menu with this game.

I'm also working on Shin Megami Tensei I and II for the SNES, but I'm only about an hour into SMT I.
    PSP: Summon Night 3 (had GBA Emulator)

Oh god what. Please tell me Sworcraft Story 3 got a translation.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I am currently playing Plants vs Zombie, unlocking some games. :'D

Beaute

。◕‿◕。
    Years
  • I'm playing Diamond at the moment. I'm trying to send my pokemon from Platinum over to Diamond so I can give Platinum to my brother.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I'm playing around with an application on my sister's phone, it's called Speak To The Assistant, an android app. :'3

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I love Vice City, you can certainly burst out your feelings there whenever your mad by killing people and kickin' their butts off. :p

Anyway, currently playing Family Restaurant ~

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Currently playing Angry Birds, yup, on my way to unlock the last five ~

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Playing Mario Kart together with my little cousin, can't believe he actually beat my best score yet. D':

Raizhu

the end
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    I'm working on the Dex in SoulSilver and attempting to beat the Demon Train in TLoZ: Spirit Tracks.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I am currently playing Plants vs, Zombies while waiting for my sister to get finished.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back