• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xelarator

Gentlemen.
Years
  • I'm playing Super Mario 3D Land! I just beat Bowser! [For the VERY last time [finally]]

I prefer not to use the Golden Tanooki Suits because it makes the game too easy to beat. In fact, It's made like that. When you lose 5 lives in a stage , you get the Golden Tanooki Suit, which makes you invinsible forever. However, you can still die from lava, falling off the screen etc.

If you die 10 times in one stage, the game will get mad [jk] , and give you a P-Wing, which sends you straight to the flagpole.

Just wanted to tell ya, Aizuke

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Just finished playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations. From personal experience, I want to say that this game was way more enjoyable than its predecessor – Brotherhood was too short for my tastes, and wasn't really developed to a game of equal standards. ^^

The story of Revelations really got me, I liked it.

Now that it is over, it is time to play Skyrim. Well, that is, whenever I finish this play-through of Mass Effect 2 with all the DLC included. :3

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • SKYRIM!!!

Yea, It's good, I suppose... very good. :DD

I also found my copy of Sapphire. Ahh good times indeed ^^

ZeganZoma

The one that went insane
    Years
  • Just beat Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. Now I get to do it all over again! And on Hero mode! Yaaaay... Also doing a Max Social Link run on both Persona 3 FES and Persona 4.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Final Fantasy: Dissidia (PSP)
    I've been playing this since I got it in August; it has a story mode, but I've only given it one go and I haven't even finished it - I've been playing Quick Battle with my characters Cloud and Tidus. Leveling up and just enjoying the game.

Final Fantasy X (PS2)
    I love this game! I'm nearing post-game content, though. :)

Combat Arms (PC)
    Although I lag quite hard, I get decent frame rates, so I can play rather well if there's only a few people in the room.

Years
  • What game am I playing? SKYYYYYRIMMMMMMMMM!

I am loving it so much. It is a little slow at times on the PS3 when a lot is happening, mainly MASS battles, but hasn't done anything bad really. I am completely drawn into the game. :D​

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Playing Gears 3 on Hardcore difficulty right now, don't have a wingman with me this time around so I guess I'm doing this run solo now.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Actually just got back into WoW a week or so ago, after a year of quitting. yeah.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I am playing The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. It's not my favourite Zelda game but I still love it! I'm at the final dungeon already. xD

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
    Years
  • I've been playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 for weeks on end. I keep replaying the level Loose Ends. Whatta good level, but the ending shocked me when I first saw it.

"Ghost, come in! This is Price! We're under attack by Shepherd's men in the boneyard! Soap, hold the left flank. DO NOT TRUST SHEPHERD! I SAY AGAIN, DO NOT TRUST SHEPHERD! Soap, GET DOWN!!!"

I've also been playing Halo: Reach and making some maps in forge world.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
  • I've been playing a lot of Skyrim lately and I just picked up Pokemon White after a huuge break from Pokemon games in general. Took me a little while to get my bearings and remember what I was actually doing in the game but it's been fun.

VempireblacK

VempireblacK=NightkymZ
    Years
  • I'm current playing:
    Wwe 12
    Pokemon Black
    Need For Speed : Undercover
    Super Dance Online(Sdo-x)
    Mission Agaisnt Terror(M.A.T)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back