• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    Metroid Prime Hunters. Just Metroid Prime Hunters. I like shooting games, and shooting games on DS are even better. If I had a Wii, Metroid Prime 3 would be here as well. I've clocked the game, but there is stunning multiplayer against bots. I love it!

Other than that, I don't tend to play games.

Years
    Well I just picked up a copy of Halo 1 on the XBox i never play, so it's actually seeing some usage.

I just finished Zelda: Phantom Hourglass the other day, so I'm moving onto Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time.

That reminds me, I need to get around to finishing the following three games: Zelda: LTTP, Zelda: MM and Psychonauts. Psychonauts is an awesome game on PS2/Xbox/PC for anyone who's interested.

Years
    I just finished playing Aquaria earlier today (Steam version)
    It's definitely one of my favorite indie games and I'm really hoping that they decide to team up again for the eventual sequel.

Now I'm playing the new Prince of Persia on 360 and so far I'm honestly not too impressed.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Currently playing the following:

-Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
    -Super Mario Bros.
    -Super Mario World
    -Secret of Mana

There the only games I feel like playing for now.

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Gosh, whats with the lists, you can only play one game at a time unless you have extra hands and eyes. xD I'm currently playing Blue Dragon (xbox360). It's a very goodd rpg game! :)

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Hrm... Monster Hunter 2nd Gen.(the Jap version) on the PSP. I have multiple friends and so they wanted me to play since I had already played Freedom 2, which has the same monsters and because of my experience with a GreatSword/Long Sword. I use either-or depending on my mood.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Fire Emblem 7: The Blazing Sword, aka the first English Fire Emblem game (featuring Eliwood, Lyn and Hector) for GameBoy Advance. And when I can, Fire Emblem 9 - Path of Radiance for Gamecube.

FE is addictive. @_@

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Idolmaster (the original, not L4D L4U.)

Freaking addicting, the characters are so... beyond words. I need to find a way to go inside my TV.

And at the same time, the online auditions are surprisingly tough and challenging.
    Damn, who thought the world of pop idols would be filled with so much backstabbing and tactics.

Oh, I'm also on the USG Ishimura, killing Necromorphs with only a Plasma Cutter on Impossible.

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
    Years
    Actually, Im playing:

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock
    Pokemon Ruby
    Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3
    Need for Speed Most Wanted

xMeowthz

Starting off fresh, again.
    Years
    I'm not playing that much games that much, but I still play

1. Pokemon Platinum
    2. The World Ends With You
    3. The Sims 2
    4. Kingdom Hearts II
    5. Kingdom Hearts

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Pokemon Diamond and pokemon sapphire. When my gf finishes with Fire red I'll go back to Kanto.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back