• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Lots and lots of Chrono Trigger (DS). I'm at the end of the game at the moment, doing the sidequests. Getting used to the new translation. Digging the new menu system a lot more than I thought I would -- looks a lot nicer. Too lazy to even try the battle system with the touch screen controls.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days just came in the mail; if I don't start today, I will tomorrow. Or, at least, I'll try.

And, eventually, I will return to Final Fantasy VI (the PS port). Was getting some good progress, but then I was gone over the weekend, and after that, I picked up Chrono Trigger, which is one of my favorite games ever, so... yeah. I'll get back to it soon enough, since I'm borrowing it from a friend.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days! YAY! and
    Pokemon Soul Silver? and also
    [A Retro playthrough of a game] Megaman 1-6

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    - M&L:BIS - Just recently beat the game though. It was better than the other two. :D

- PM:TTY - For nostalgia, and it was mostly just listening to my favorite song on it.

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
    Still Final Fantasy III although I have gotten a bit further, just defeated Medusa.

Luneth//Black Mage // Level 16

Arc// White Mage// Level 15

Refia// Black Mage// Level 16

Ingus// Red Mage// Level 16

And just about to change Refia and Ingus to Thief and Warrior respectively.

Then I have Final Fantasy XII Reverent Wings to continue with, from 13% of Missions done :3.

Years
    Mass Effect (X360)

Not sure why I bought it a year ago and have only now started to play.

Saint's Row (the first one)

I like my Gta. Was put off playing SR because of that. Ahou! Ahou!

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
    Years
    ODST (getting achievments)
    oblivion (again getting achievments and doing side quests)
    scribblenauts (its just addicting)
    not much else because cant buy any knew games until january (after christmas presnets come in)
    though I am getting modern wafare two in november because i pre ordered it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back