• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I've bought three games in the past two weeks, Modern Warfare 2, Assassin's Creed 2 and Left 4 Dead 2. Wouldn't you know it though, my TV decides it's going to stop working and I haven't played two of the games yet. Now I need to buy another TV just to play.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    I'm playing~

Star Wars The Force Unleashed
    Pokemon Platinum
    Star Wars Battlefront 2
    Fable 2 (a tad)

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    I'm currently playing Need for Speed: Pro Street. I haven't got all of the achievements yet that I'm planning on getting soon.

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
    I'm currently playing:

• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (X360)
    • Guitar Hero 5 (X360)
    • New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Wii)
    • Soul Silver (DS)
    • The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS)
    • Mario Kart DS (DS)
    • Super Mario 64 DS (DS)
    • New Super Mario Bros. (DS)

I plan to play soon:
    • The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (GCN)
    • The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
    Lost Odyssey for the billionth time, I always got to the second disk and would end up switching my xbl username or something and therefore lose all my hard work :( hopefully this time I will remain with this account :D

Years
    GTA Vice City - I unlocked Las Venturas in San Andreas and wanted do to all the sidequests i didn't do yet, but some of them are so ridiculously hard, so i'm switching to the prequel, Vice City now.

Counter Strike - Condition Zero - Haven't played this for ages, so hard bots pretty much rape me now, even if i have an AK and they have a pistol =D

Pokemon Pearl - Currently not playing on anything else than the Geodude run, even though i have a lot of other challenges and stuff running aside. I'm just needing a little break...

Beckie

Thunder!
    Years
    I'm playing Pokémon Fire Red at nights when it's bed time, but other wise.. I'll start playing Batman - Arkham Asylum soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back