• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Just Touhou 12: Undefined Fantastic Object. Honestly, my danmaku evasive skills are shot. Kogasa beats me relentlessly. Dx

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    DS
    Pokemon Pearl
    Pokemon Platinum
    The World Ends With You
    Call of Duty: World at War

PS3
    Call of Duty: World at War

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    DS

Avalon Code
    Pokemon Platinum
    Tales Of Hearts
    Megaman ZX Advent

SNES
    Earthbound
    Terranigma
    Star Ocean

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Left 4 Dead is pretty much all I have time or energy for. It's amazing<3

And then I play Rolando and Tap Tap Revenge 2 on my iPhone. XD;

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2009
    DS: Diamond and Pokemon Ranger
    360: Halo 3, COD4, Army of Two and Gears 2

And thats about it.

Paris Hilton: Everyone loves playing FFX but i lent my PS2 to a friend so i have not been able to play it for a while :(

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Well I been doing some gaming lately...

PC
    Company of Heroes-
    Honestly? I got to say, by all means this has been the best RTS I've played. A few balance issues here and there, but still nevertheless enjoyable :D.

PS3
    Mercenaries 2
    I know... I know, some people say it's bad, some say it's great, all I can say it's good, but the first is better^^. The story did not get me interested, but the gameplay was enjoyable, however could have had much more potential. What I miss most though is the war torn feel of the first mercs; you feel like your on vacation instead of a depressing battlefield :(. I just pray the developers put more of an effort in mercs 3 xD.

Flaming Pikachu

My Prices are Nice Nice Baby
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    Unreal Tournament III for the PS3

Tis a fun game. I also like the addition of trophies.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
    Well I just beat CrisisCore again and will probably go to kingdom hearts 2. I love Kingdom Hearts and can't wait for the new ones to come out.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Right now, just Pokémon Diamond; I'll start playing Platinum when it comes out this Sunday! :3

Years
    - Still working on Pokemon Pearl. I'm sort of training up a team to take on my stepbrother soon.
    - Started a new game on Leaf Green a few days ago; I'm in Vermilion right now, training a Drowzee.
    - Also started Persona 3. Ever so slowly adjusting to the changes from 4. But, it's still pretty fun so far. The changes so far don't bother me.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
    I am playing LoZ: TP and OoT after just finishing Ages and Seasons linked ^.^
    I'm also going to start playing all the older LoZ games like on the NES

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Replaying God of War 1 & 2 for the Ps2, Assassins Creed for the Xbox 360, Fable 2 for the Xbox 360 and Gears of War 1 for the Xbox 360.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Call of Duty 4...Again :<

I've being playing Metal Gear Online a bit more recently, mainly because the Scene expansion looks awesome and I want to get back into it.

galford3427

One shall stand One shall fall
    Years
    World of Warcraft. I am addicted, going to have to shake it while I play Platinum. Currently running a LVL 80 Blood Elf Death Knight running 10 and 25 man Naxx and gearing up for patch 3.1 to come out.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    I was going to replay Pearl, but I realized I get Platinum in 5 days so I refrained. Instead I kill my time playing Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and Sims 2. I'm addicted.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back