• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
  • Been busy with school. Still am. :\

Just finishing up a replay of Leaf Green. On the islands now. I ignored this part of the game the first time around and now I'm making sure I actually do it.

I gave up on completing Wario Land: Shake It!! It was a good platformer and a lot of fun and I have completed most of the levels and got a whole bunch of missions (Wario equivalent of achievements), but I just can't be bothered to collect everything else and complete it right now. The credits rolled, that's it for me. :c Just like with Zack & Wiki. I had the best of intentions.

Started a replay of Tales of Symphonia because I bought the second one and I don't remember any of the plot XD So, replaying it first. Not much time though :c Haven't progressed far.

Started playing Beautiful Katamari. But really just started to try it out. I think most of my time will be on finishing Leaf Green and getting through Tales of Symphonia.

I left of in the second last world in Donkey Kong Country weeks ago. I should return to that. And...must play/beat Sin & Punishment regardless of how frustrating it is.

. R e ð e m p † i o n

•You got a piece of meh!•
    Years
  • Mainly this -
    What are you currently playing?

We've been playing it with a bunch of friends for two weeks now on GG. I suppose it's grafics beats Half-Life hands down...

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Pokemon Platinum has done what I thought no game could ever do: it has made me completely forget about Call of Duty: World at War. Which is mind boggling, because when you get to the basics this game is pretty much exactly the same as Diamond. I even feel the need to start EV training so I can beat the BF.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I just picked up Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon for DS yesterday, and I loveeeee it so much. I haven't played any FE game since the Sacred Stones, but this more than makes up for that. :D

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Been playing a variety recently: Fallout 3 (very addictive when playing!), Sega Mega Drive (or Genesis) Ultimate Collection (only in 2 player to viciously beat my father at Dr Robotnick's Mean Bean Machine!), and Sims 2 (addictive, but soon to be old with Sims 3 coming out soon!).

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    I've been working on becoming a professional Pong player.

zlayer200

Sw3den H4ck3r ;d
    Years
  • im currently playing

Zelda Twilight Princess - wii
    Final fantasy Crysal Chronicles Ring of Fates - DS
    Kirby Squeak Squad - DS
    Ether Saga Online - PC (mmorpg)
    Final Fantasy XII (12) - ps2

and of course Pokemon Platinum!

:)

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • L4D. Gah the second chapter 4th part on normal is a pain. Especially when the damn witch pops up and kills your teammate if you cant help them.

Infamous Amos

ALL BIDOOF IN MY WAY WILL FALL
    Years
  • Well, my brother got an X-Box, but I haven't played any games on it exept for the puzzle game that came with it (Don't rember the name).

Although I have been playing a few game demos for it.
    Especially the Portal demo... It blows my mind o.o
    Thinking about buying it.

Besides the X-Box, I have been playing (and stinking at) Soul Calibur IV online, Castlevania: SotN (for PS3), and LittleBigPlanet (that game does not get old).

Still don't have Pokemon Platinum :<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back