• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I imported YGO 5D's SA and it finally arrived today. The in-built multi-language option helps too.

Aside from that, I started playing Rune Factory 2 after leaving it to collect dust for about a month.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Metal Gear online.

I stopped playing for ages. It's still as bad as it was ahahahaha.

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
  • I'm playing Trauma Center: New Blood again... expect this time it's on hard mode. I highly doubt I'm going to complete it but you never know. Also I'm playing Lost Odyssey and Fable II on the Xbox. They're actually pretty good, in my opinion.

Rinku

Is back for "REVENGENCE."
    Years
  • Well, this is a small update, I suppose:

Pokemon Platinum (doing some random stuff in the Battle Frontier)

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest (3 heart challenge)

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (3 heart challenge)

Sonic and the Black Knight (kinda boring, so I'm not working on it that much)

Digimon World Dusk (finished Dawn, just finishing this up)

Pokemon Yellow (just thought I'd play through again for the kicks)

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Platinum didn't live up to the hype people were expecting.. Anyways, I've slowly been losing interest in gaming all together, however, I do play Disagea DS occasionally.
    Not true. If you check review sites it's getting great scores. In fact, on Gamespot I think it has an aggregate user review score of like a 9.3 or something. Most everyone I've seen who has it is satisfied.

Infamous Amos

ALL BIDOOF IN MY WAY WILL FALL
    Years
  • Currently playing Terranigma on a rom (since it was only released in Japan and PAL countries, not in the US). Probably the only official SNES game that mentions the words "God" and "the Devil".

Well, besides the ActRaiser series, where you are God and you fight Satan and the Seven Deadly Sins. But because of Nintendo of America's censorship policies at that time, the english translations refered to God as "The Master" and Satan as "Tanzra".

If I remember correctly, all of those games were released by Enix.

Years
    • FL
    • Seen May 29, 2013
    I just finished flying Hyderabad-Delhi-Frankfurt-Chicago in Flight Simulator. If it weren't for the fact that I could speed up the simulation, I would be flying for almost 1 month, given that Delhi-Frankfurt and Frankfurt-Chicago are 9-10 hours flying time.

The route is based on Air-India's brand new flight.

Years
  • As much as I hate to admit this... I'm currently playing Sonic and the Black Knight. Thought I'd give it a go as a rental, and see if it was as bad as I initially thought. Needless to say, it is. Everything that used to make Sonic games fun has been thrown out the window, stepped on, and lit on fire. I mean, what happened here? Swordplay and rail-grinding at the same time? Who comes up with this stuff?

The slow, painful death of a once great franchise couldn't be any more apparent. Even the die-hards have to admit this is a putride attempt. At least some of the other recent lower end titles like Heroes or Unleashed had some redeeming qualities (Unleashed was actually ok in some regards). This game is just... bad, is about all I can say when it comes right down to it. These "storybook" games of the series really aren't making the grade at all.

On a more positive side note, I picked up Project Sylpheed for the 360 the other day for only $8 (brand new). Pretty decent game overall; not Square's best work, but I'm still having some fun with it.

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I am playing Fallout 3: Broken Steel DLC, a little bit of Resident Evil 5, and Left 4 Dead's new Survivor mode. :D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Haven't updated in a while.

Pokemon Platinum → Still truckin' on through here. Just did Distortion World and caught my Giratina. :> Not much left to do now, I suppose.

Picross DS → I somehow managed to get addicted to this. At least it's now and not during my school term. XD; I haven't touched Free Mode yet but I'm in Normal Mode on level... 4, I think? About halfway through that level.

Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure → Haven't added this to my Backloggery since I dunno if I'll continue but I've gotten into the habit of playing a level or two of this before bed every night. It's pretty fun for a platformer... puzzle... thing. Haha.

That's about it. XD I'm just getting poll results in from my LJ friends as to which RPG to start next so something else should be added to the list soon enough.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Ah..Finally decided to open Disgaea DS..After restraining myself..

..but luckily it's great.

XXXBurningStarIV

Yo dawg I herd u liek memes
    Years
  • Wild Arms 3. I picked it up a second time and decided to play it again finally two days ago. Why that game of my 200+ games?
    /shrug
    I don't know. Heh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back