• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
  • Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days
    Well a Week ago, I accidently deleted my File, cause I wanted to try out Dual Wield Roxas, to full around in story mode, on Day 256.
    Well yeah it didn't turn out to well, I couldn't beat Parasite Grave/Parasite Coffin; How ever you spell it. Anyways, so it got deleted
    I got back to that day after a week, and I was REALLY lazy on it. Well, basically I beat Parasite Grave/Coffin after a few tries so I am happy!

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix
    Recording a Walkthrough, that is all, I am rusty cause of Days, But who cares.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    I've been playing a online game called pokemon indigo.

What are you currently playing?

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • Spore-Ea Games Maxis [PC].
    Star Wars Battlefront 2 [PS2]
    GTA San Andreas [PS2]
    Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald [GBA]
    Civilization 4[PC]
    Rise of Nations[PC]
    Sim City 4[PC]
    Sims 3[PC]

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I finished Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days over the weekend. I'll still be playing that on and off for the next bit (gonna do some more trial missions, though I probably won't go for complete). I might've gotten my brother addicted to mission mode so hopefully we'll play that some more. :]

Aside from that, I really want to play both Re:Chain of Memories (in English this time) and Kingdom Hearts 2 again but... but... I can't decide which. :( Maybe I'll play Re:COM now and replay KH2:FM+ after I replay 358/2 in English come September. Hmm.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    Devil Survivor here, and for anyone who hasn't played it yet , you're missing out...

...seriously.

Aokiji

Blue Pheasant.
    Years
  • I started playing Runescape again a week ago, because I'm so bored lol.

Oh and I always play AoE II and/or Warcraft III with friends in the evening.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back