• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masquerainisthajam

Self-Proclaimed Gym Leader
    Years
    I'm currently playing...
    Mario & Luigi : Bowser's Inside Story (DS)
    Sonic Mega Collection Plus (PS2)
    Kingdom Hearts I & II
    Mario Kart (DS)

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Jumping between The Beatles: Rock Band (getting the bulk of my play time), The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and Tales of Vesperia

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Roller Coaster Tycoon 1,2 or 3 Whichever one i feel like playing

AWESOME. Roller Coaster Tycoon 1 is still my favorite. Because it was ridiculously easy to earn money there XD

I... happened to get an urge today. So I set up a new trial account on WoW to pass some time. TROLLS BE FLIPPIN OUT MAN<3<3
    /me is shot

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
    I was playing Dragon Age on the 17th to about 26th of December, finished it loved it.

Next game I'm playing is gonna be Star Ocean: The Last Hope... Can't say I like the controls :( they're terrible

Last edited:

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
    Currently playing Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 on my PS2 - it's such a good game. The voice acting is really good in my opinion, and I love all the characters. I liking the battle system too. Playing Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2 on my DS… it's a good game so far, I've wanted it for so long. ;;

I hope to play The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, Fallout 3, Dragon Age: Origins and Tales of Vesperia sometimes soon. And Persona 3. >: And possibly some Team Fortress 2. XD So many games, yet so little time.

ÇyänïdëÉX

Dr.banana
    Years
    Currently playing Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 on my PS2 - it's such a good game. The voice acting is really good in my opinion, and I love all the characters. I liking the battle system too. Playing Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2 on my DS… it's a good game so far, I've wanted it for so long. ;;

I hope to play The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, Fallout 3, Dragon Age: Origins and Tales of Vesperia sometimes soon. And Persona 3. >: And possibly some Team Fortress 2. XD So many games, yet so little time.

Trauma center is actually a very fun game but man does it make you nervous when operating XD. Theres one for the wii also.

Esmas

General
    Years
    Currently, I'm playing Summon Night: Twin Age [NDS], and I've already got about 12 hours on it. It might not be much, but I only got it 2 days ago, and considering how little I usually play video games, that's a whopping amount for me. ;3

Once I'm finished with that, I'll go straight to Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days [NDS]. :D

Years
    Borderlands for the Hunter/Soldier ability kills.
    Hunter does not match my play style. At all. Been going for bandits so I can STOP Hunter... but I suck with the Hunter...

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I am currently playing Call to Duty Modern Warefare 2 it is a fun game it got it on December 31st and I have on like the 5th or 6th level.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I am playing Indigo Prophecy but I'm kind of at a stand-still right now because I'm having an issue running the game. :'D

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    Huge rotation of games. NBA 2K10, Grand Theft Auto IV, Uncharted 2, inFamous, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, and Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon.

I've played them all within the past two days :|

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back