• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
    Recently (as in last night) I started playing Fossil Fighters for the DS again. I stoped playing before because I had beat it, but then I discovered a bunch of stuff I could do dispite beating the game.

I've also been getting ready to EV train in Platinum, and Im doing a Dark type Challange in Pearl. The other DS game i've been playing is FF3. I love Geomancers!

I've also been playing Age of Mythology and Dungen Seige on my Laptop. I really want to get Left 4 Dead, but not sure when that's going to happen.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Rune Factory Frontier - Wii
    MySims Kingdom - Wii
    (and soon)
    Harvest Moon Animal Parade - Wii

I suppose Samba de Amigo would count to since it's probably a more humorous version of guitar hero and it's a great party game.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I just played MW2 with my dad on Special Ops with my dad. In 77 games I have killed 968 people with an average of 12.6 kills per game. My dad in 77 games has killed 945 people with an average of 12.3 kills per game.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2010
    I am currently playing
    Pokemon Platinum
    New Super Mario Bros. Wii - Wii
    Disgaea DS - Nintendo DS
    Final Fantasy IV - Nintendo DS

Mow Lawns

Rick James
    Years
    • Ak
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    I play Scape' "Runescape" You can say it's nerdy but whatevs. I pk alot on my hybrid. PM me if you wanna pk together sometimes.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Dragon Quest V DS- I'm getting to the part where I can choose my wife

Pokemon HeartGold Version- I just beat Green. Next up, Red!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    The same thing as the person above. XD; mainly so my friend could show me the Master Hand glitch.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back