• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmas

General
Years
  • Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. I beat it, started over, got to day 172 or something, and my mom saved over it with her 2nd file on day 13 ._."
    Your mom plays video games? Cool. I can hardly get my mom into buying a video game, let alone stare at the "tiny" screen.

I'm playing Mega Man on Anniversary Collection. I'm currently at Fire Man. :)

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    I'm playing Uncharted 1, I beat 2 then realized, there was a one lol

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Into the completion grinding phase of Birth By Sleep. @_@ I play it on the bus to/from classes and before bed every night so it'll be coming along slowly.

Otherwise the only thing I'm playing is a quick run through of KH2:FM. I'm about halfway and now I'm stuck because I'm stubborn and refuse to continue until I've beaten an optional boss. And I'm quite underleveled for that, I think. XD;

Gotta decide what handheld games I'm gonna be playing next week when I'm on vacation, hmm.

RHCP

||Sweetie Belle~
    Years
  • I'm currently playing Neopets: Puzzle Adventure (DS) Yes, I know... but it's quite addictive!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 20, 2022
    Recently

Final Fantasy 7 - Downloaded from PSN and playing it on PSP
    Bioshock - PS3
    Legend of Zelda (NES) - Downloaded from Wii Shop Channel
    Borderlands - PS3
    Toy Commander - Dreamcast

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    At this moment, I'm a little more than half-way finished with Donkey Kong Country, via Virtual Console.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky

I'm about to throw that game out the window if I continue to fail at getting t' Primal Dialga/beat the damn legendary. :|

Years
  • RPG's have got me hooked at this moment.

360: Two Worlds, A Kingdom for Keflings
    PS2: Drakan: The Ancients Gates
    PS2: Champions of Norrath: Realms of Everquest

All I'm doing with Keflings is making my multiplayer file look good. Need a few banner towers for the 20 but I have already hit 200/200.
    Two Worlds is Two Worlds. Voice acting is terrible and enemies need variety. But when a friend starts something, joining in is optional.
    Just doing the Barbarian and Dark Elf thing in Norrath.

Heck, might take a break form these or just add to these FF XII and/or FF X-2. Maybe I should.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky

I'm about to throw that game out the window if I continue to fail at getting t' Primal Dialga/beat the damn legendary. :|

Level grinding. And supply gathering. I had the same issue.

At the moment, I'm not really playing anything, just occasional bouts of Brawl, or Kart, or Kingdom Hearts.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Currently playing Ghostbusters even though I promised myself I wouldn't play any other games until I finish Tales of Vesperia. But, my brother started Ghostbusters so it's installed already on the 360. I don't like having too many games installed at one time and I'm so busy with school that Ghostbusters fits my limited play time much better than ToV. So.... :\

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back