• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

September

Chavo and Serj <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    I just finished beating Portal, so now I pickup my save file of Half Life 2 where I'm now starting Nova Prospeckt.

I'm seriously tired of those Helicopter things I keep having to shoot down. I mean the second half of Sand Traps was cool that I could control the Antlions, but I was seriously annoyed that I kept getting shot in the face by those things every two seconds.

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    I'm on Pokemon Emerald on a monotype playthrough. I'm also playing through The Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass. The Temple of the Ocean King is giving me a headache. Freakin' phantoms. I don't like how you basically have a time limit, since I'm one of those gamers that goes, "Oh! Let's stop and listen to this music!" or, "Hey! That's really nice design!" when I'm in an adventure-ish type game. Or maybe I'm just slow... The other dungeons are surprisingly easy, though.

I'm also playing this freeware game called Knytt Stories on the side. Nice and atmospheric. Good for chilling after getting frustrated at other video games.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    Finished Bioshock 2 tonight, so I'll be playing online w/ it and MW2 for the next week or so. Then I guess I'll finish Ghostbusters.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I finished Scribblenauts so now I'm playing
    Pokémon Mystery Dungeon-Explorers of Darkness.
    Tis good =3

kylie

Trainer and Contestant :D
    Years
    I restarted Pokemon Platinum. It's the third time now and I'm still not bored of it xD

I'm just about to face the Pokemon League with my most epic team yet! :D

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    im am currently playing way to many games
    Kingdom hearts: 365/2 days
    Pokemon Platinum, pearl and diamond
    and i am almost done with legend of zelda spirit tracks

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    The last game I played was Lufia for the SNES.
    I'm currently looking trying to find Elfrea so I can get the fourth character in my party, but so far, I have nothing but love for this game.
    It isn't extremely easy, but not hard to the point of crying, the music is top notch, and the game just flows pretty nice.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep: Yes, still. I've beaten it, got the secret ending and such. Just Level grinding, maxing out every ability I know, and getting all the treasure chests. and doing Mirage Arena.

Final Fantasy VII: Unlike other people, I don't like to hack my systems. I downloaded this game from PSN. Even though, I own it the original Game, on the PSone, I wanted it to be portable, So I can play it, and have fun with it when I go one trips.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Pokemon Pearl
    Finally decided to try to actually finish the game. XD; Currently EV training my Honchkrow on it. c:

Years
    Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor
    This is my second time playing it, 'coz I was a total n00b the first time around. = 3 = ; I shall aim for Gin's ending because Amane's ending was lame

Pokémon Platinum
    Bleh, how I despise the Battle Castle... Caitlin and Darach only won by pure dumb luck, I swear TT^TT

mama luigi

It's freakin' Mama Luigi!
    Years
    I'm playing various Sonic games! :D
    Sonic & Knuckles (Playing as Knuckles, I wanna fight Super Mecha Sonic!)
    Sonic Heroes (Charmy is sooo cute! <:3)
    Sonic Spinball
    Sonic the hedgehog (Genesis)
    Sonic the hedgehog 2 (Genesis)

Non-Sonic:
    Super Mario Brothers X. (PC fangame)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Been playing Super Mario Bros. 3, Yoshi's Cookie, Super Mario World, Gold's Gym Cardio Workout, and Wii Fit Plus. The first three games are from the Virtual Console. Man...I am sure rusty. :/

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    I just got Miles Edgeworth Ace Attorney Investigations. I've only beaten the first case but I'm loving it so far.

Years
    Mostly just LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues as recent.

So I enjoy LEGO games. Am waiting on LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1 - 4 release.
    May end up playing L4D2 and Tomb Raider: Underworld later.
    Borderlands still. Just got the Moxxi DLC. Will end up levelling my other characters as Brick either sucks or I need to skill tree him differently.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    Xbox 360
    Modern Warfare 2
    Mass Effect 2 (On second playthrough - LOVE THIS GAME)
    Dragonball: Raging Blast

Also I've recently been playing various Pokemon games due to my excitement for HG/SS beginning to rise (Only a month left!!!). Plus I've been playing classic Sonics because I cannot wait for Sonic 4 either!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back