• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Throat

Oldschool pokemon
Years
  • I like amateur games, I'm playing a game called 'Legion Saga III'. I strongly dislike games that rely only on graphics.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Pokemon SoulSilver English on my DS thats right be jealous :)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
    Kingdom Hearts II
    Pokemon Diamond

Replaying all of them, actually. I've beaten'em before, but meh. Might as well go back.

Years
  • Good Old Heroes Of Might And Magic III - In The Wake Of Gods.8 player random map in XL and with underground.
    I also played a bit of Pokemon Pearl recently but, after like 10 minutes, it got boring.

Beckie

Thunder!
    Years
  • I'm not playing anything at the moment. I just finnished Bioshock 2 for the second time and I don't wanna play it again for a while.
    I'll have to wait for my Heart Gold to arrive. :]

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    Ugh. I'm so behind on video games. I really want to go out and buy some new games, but I don't really have any money right now. Time to get a job at Best Buy or Gamestop to hopefully get discounts. Also looking for a cheap PS3 with backward compatibility, since I was one of those idiots who didn't get a PS2, but now I desperately want one.

Until I get something new and shiny, I'm playing The New Super Mario Bros for the DS. Yes, the DS. Not the Wii. I'm trying to get 100% on it, as opposed to, when I was younger, I sped through the entire game and got about 2 Star Coins.

Also procrastinating taking a short break with Phantom Hourglass. The Temple of the Ocean King annoys me.

Beckie

Thunder!
    Years
  • Okay, while waiting for my Heart Gold I started to play Pokémon Red.
    I've had it in my bookshelf along with my other pokémon games, but I've never played it.

firestormx19

i'm never loging in again.
    Years
  • pokemon heartgold (ds)

pokemon platinum (ds)

pokemon red (no$gba emulator)

wwe smackdown vs raw 2008 (360)

call of duty modern warfare reflex (wii)

dragonball z budokai tenkaichi 3 (wii)

animal crossing city folk (wii)

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I gave the disc a good clean, and Killzone works great now. I'm stuck on an area though, not because I suck at aiming, but because it is relentless. A group of helghast can kill you in a matter of seconds, even considering they have the worst aim ever.
    The aim feels kinda iffy to me, but I won't complain that much. It works, and it's responsive. Something just makes it inferior to what Halo and CoD have, though I can't even tell what it is.
    I also got Heart Gold, with my brother getting Soul Silver. It's great, but I just wasted my whole day on the voltorb flip. It seems pretty long since I now take small breaks from video games.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • Hm..

Final Fantasy XIII on PS3.
    Prinny - Can I Really Be The Hero? on PSP.
    Megaman Zero 4 on GBA Emulator.
    Yoshi's Island on GBA Emulator.

Won't get my HeartGold until 25th sadly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back