• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Right now I am playing NHL10 (mostly franchise, occassionaly online) and GTA IV, in anticipation of The Lost and The Damned & The Ballad of Gay Tony coming to PS3 (and picking up any trophies I missed along the way)

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I'm hatching shroomish eggs on Heartgold, hoping for a shroomish with poison heal and a nature beneficial to its attack stat. I had a breloom that was naughty and had poison heal, but I was unfortunate and never bothered to check when it learned spore. It never did. It only learned it as a shroomish at level 45 apparently, so I had to abandon that breloom immediately since I can't pull spore punch off successfully do to the lack of spore. When I finally get a good natured poison heal shroomish, I will transfer it over to Platinum, give it experience share, and fight the elite 4 as a fast way to train up shroomish, since Johto wants to have no easily accessible place in the game where pokemon levels reach or surpass 30. I'm also going to play Killzone after a few hours of leveling up shroomish(perhaps level 30-40) just so I can finish the game. It's working fine, but it will probably take me a while to get used to the controls again since I just recently played Halo 3 again on Xbox Live. Hm, this post was significantly shorter than my more recent posts here. I should have more to talk about later.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Star Wars Battlefront Renegae Squadron. I finally got online for the psp.

I am up for a game if anyone wants to.

Years
    blah blah blah hatching shroomish eggs on Heartgold blah blah blah hoping for a shroomish with poison heal and a nature beneficial to its attack stat blah blah blah and some more blah blah blah.

I'm in the same boat, only my female Shroomish is Lv62 and doing the Daycare thing with my male Parasect to grant Lv.1 Shroomish babies that hatch with Spore. Only thing is that females have hatched so far. With kinda sucky natures.

Still trying for other Left4Dead campaigns. Still end up dying at the survival fights in the last chapter. Bags cuss it!

Shiiny Pikachu

SUPER AWESOME SHINY PIKACHU
    Years
    I'm playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl. My favorite character in the game is Olimar.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    I'm currently playing: Left 4 Dead & L4D2 a lot. I've also been playing Fable II quite a bit here and there.

Years
    I'm currently between playing Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines for the PSP and HeartGold on an emulator. Assassin's Creed is pretty fun but on the other hand it is very simple at parts. And HeartGold is, well, Heartgold!

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
    New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Wii)
    Alex Kid in Miracle World (Wii, originally released for the master system, it's actually really fun and challenging)
    Pokemon Firered (GBA)
    Also been replaying Spyro: A new beginning, for the PS2.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    New Super Mario Bros (DS)
    Pokemon HeartGold (DS)
    Zelda Phantom Hourglass (DS)
    Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (PS2)

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I'm currently bouncing back and forth between SoulSilver and Adventure Island II for the Nintendo Entertainment System. Enjoying old-school games more than new games, actually.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back