• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Trying to adapt to Left4Dead & Left4Dead2 by upping the difficulty to Normal. Sometimes Expert.

Been doing "my best" with melee weapons on the higher difficulties...

The left trigger is my friend, LOL. Especially when I helped get that Travelocity Gnome to safety. That was one annoying gamerscore.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth and Final Fantasy XIII. I have seriously been playing AAI all weekend and I'm almost done. I've been so addicted to it, haha. But I'm pretty much like that with all Ace Attorney games. XD

(Just need to get my hands on the first one... gaaah.)

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
  • I just got a black coloured Wii. :D And i'm playing Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. Haven't played Marvel vs Capcom like fighting games for a looonnng time.

AuroraHearts

Noob Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2012
    well im playin loads...
    for the last few months its been

kingdom hearts 1, 2 and the remake - again
    kingdom hearts 358/2 days
    phoenix wright ace attorney on wiiware - again
    monkey island - again
    final fantasy 7 and 9 - again
    tales of symphonia 2
    pokemon diamond and soul silver
    a load of harvest moon games
    the world ends with you - when ever i feel like it
    and yoshis story when my 6 year old cousin comes round and starts kicking my ass and starts gettin all the highscores XD

oh yeah, and i was gna start playin trauma centre on the wii as well as play atelier iris 3 again once i get bored of harvest moon animal parade :3

oops i nearly forgot super smash bros brawl and capcom vs tatsunoko :P

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have been playing The Scourge Project (Episodes 1 and 2) which I bought on Steam over the weekend. It is has a few game breaking bugs, but, the game's campaign was fun in co-op.
    The story doesn't seem like much at the beginning but it slowly starts to flesh out at the end of chapter 1.

The game plays similar to Gears of War and Mass Effect.

Years
  • DS
    Pokemon HG- Just got my 7th badge and defeated Team Rocket at radio tower.
    Emerald- Just about to start victory Road.
    PC
    Football Manager 2008- Got two games going, one with Manchester United in my 4th season won every competition and unbeaten in 63 games, and one game with Billaricay in the Blue Square South, in my second season currently in 3rd place with 8 games to go, need 1 point to secure playoff place.
    PS3
    FFXIII- About halfway through, playing as lightning atm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back