• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    Oh lords, I'm playing so much right now.

Fallout 3: Game of the Year edition (X360)
    Repurchased fallout 3, and actually managed to get through the main quest without any crashes. I'm currently working my way through all the DLC, in order. I'm halfway through Broken Steel.

Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)
    I'm on chapter 11, Currently working my way through sidequests, with about 35 hours of playtime.

Pokémon Heartgold (DS)
    Working my way through this one slowly, I've gotten my eight badges, and need to work towards the elite four.

Oblivion: Game of the year edition (PS3)
    Only got this game recently, been working through it slowly. I'm currently playing through with a Redguard, I've played about five hours and I've barely scratched the surface.

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS3)
    Actually picked this up after Uncharted 2. Tried to pick it up before, but never could find it until recently. Working through on Hard Difficulty.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3)
    Working through this again at the same time as the original, on Hard difficulty.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (PS3)
    Been playing this online alot, haven't really touched much of the campaign, though I'll get around to playing it soon.

Modern Warfare 2 (PS3)
    Still playing this piece of crap on and off. I'm hoping the DLC will be a nice change of pace, but for some reason, I doubt it.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    360:
    Super Street Fighter IV
    Halo 3 (In preparation for Monday's Reach Beta)
    Modern Warfare 2
    Final Fantasy XIII (I really need to finish this... XD)

DS:
    Pokemon SoulSilver

PSP:
    FF Dissidia

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Cool I see two Brawlers above me n_n. Wish we could brawl but no wifi ;_;. As for me I'm rockin it old school with some Super Smash Bros Melee :D.

Jesh

M E M O R I E S
    Years
    Lego Batman (PSP)

Umm this game is kind of hard. .___. I just suck at the whole puzzle parts n___n. But it's actually really funn! Up to the second level of um Part 2 of The Riddlers Quest thing, and just starting up Part 1 of The Jokers thing ♥ So.many.unlockables. *drools* But meh, I only paid twenty dollars for it and it'll last me like one hundred hours :D

The World Ends With You! (DS)

Still playing this, grinding up so I can beat scary dragon thing. The grinding in this game doesn't feel like grinding, more like... raising my pins, getting more money, and just plain raising my rank past D 8|

These are fabulous games~!

Also emo over the fact that, because I live in a black-spot, no wireless internet = no FF7 on pspppp ;____;

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Aww I want The World Ends With You but I have to get another DS :/. I love that song called Twister game or something from it.

Right now I'm playing Sonic Mega Collection :D still have to open Knucles in Sonic 2, Blue Sphere, and Ristar woot.

Chiku Hamasaki

-う ち は オ ビ ト-
    Years
    Super Smash Bros Melee. ;DDD haa. I completely just misplaced Brawl ;___; so sadd..

&I finally got my HeartGold back ;3 So I'm playing that too ! <3

Perhaps I'll do some Pokemon Ranch stuff. :D

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
    Pokemon Heart Gold
    Legend of Zelda: Phantom hour glass (my first zelda game, now I know why so many people are fans)
    New Super Mario Bros. Wii - only up to the 2nd world, I suck majorly at this game

Umbreon_

muwahh
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    I remembered everything I used to play when I was a kid so I decided to play GTA once again. :>

Nagisa

✰だんご 大家族 ✰
    Years
    Final Fantasy VII (PS/PSP) - I'm playing it cause i never beat it, and I want to :3

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep(PSP) - Replaying the 3 scenarios of the game; I beat it once with all 3; then beat it again by recording it; Now again, and just letting time pass by too.

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix(PS2) - I wanted to replay this and beat it this time, I just havent beat it in SOO long, So I wanted to beat it again :3

SOON

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII(PSP) - I was one mission away from beating it, but I let my friend borrow it, and He lost the game, but nice enough to give me an empty CC:FFVII case, But I ordered it on Amazon yesterday , and it'll be here this Tuesday :3. So I'll be replaying this

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back