• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
Years
  • I'm currently playing the following games:
    Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
    Ys 7
    Star Ocean: Last Hope
    Nier

Yup, I love JRPG games...

Last edited:

AaronOnPokemon

"So the story continues!"
    Years
  • Well I haven't been playing a lot lately but hear are the games I have been playing the last 2 months...

- Bioshock 2 (xbox)
    - Dante's Inferno (xbox)
    - Animal Crossing Lets go to the City (wii)
    - Super Smash Brothers Brawl (wii)
    - Pokémon Emerald (SP)
    - 007 GoldenEye (N64)

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep (Poofypants' Terra's story) and Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales. If you have a DS (and you should), buy the latter. I guarantee it will be the single cutest game you'll ever own.

Jirachi²

Make a wish!
    Years
  • What Game I Play Currently

Does it get easier over time? Because it just doesn't strike me as something that would. I mean, in Counter Strike, you gradually get better aim and a feel for things. Aim means less in this than play style. It might just be the number of practice hours I have on CS. That's something that annoys me with TF2 - there's a very limited practice ability. As far as I can ascertain, you can only pick 4 maps in practice, but it's harder to learn the maps on pub servers.

As with any game, you get better with age. However skill plays into it as well as what weapons you select. Two people running the same set of weapons can be completely different on the skill range, however if one of them changes what weapons they have equipped, this could dramatically increase or decrease there skill depending on how long they have used them before, this also effects the skill of other players, because it requires them to know how to counter the new set of weapons you are using. Classes also effect the skill of a player, you may know some class play styles better then the others which in turn make you better at playing them. I'm not sure about the practice maps, as I've personally never played in practice mode, I jumped straight in and girt my teeth until I learned the correct techniques.

- Jirachi² -

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • 360:
    Halo: Reach
    Left 4 Dead 2

PSP:
    KH: Birth by Sleep
    MGS: Peace Walker
    Tekken: Dark Resurrection
    FFVII: Crisis Core

I finally got myself a PS3 this week =D (mainly with b-day money but meh XD), so I've been playing:

Metal Gear Solid 4
    LittleBigPlanet
    Killzone 2

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
    Years
  • I've been playing BFBC2 online its not a bad game when all goes well, I just wish everyone wouldnt snipe... especially if they arent helping the team Look in my sig below, yeah my KDr is kinda crappy its because my whole squad snipes and I'm playing the game like im supposed to...

Trish

He was dead the whole time!
    Years
  • LittleBigPlanet. Sackboy's annoying as heck, but the level design always looks amazing. D:

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    My days go by playing Pokemon Platinum and Super Smash Brothers Brawl. From time to time, I play a smidgen of Archery in Wii Sports Resort with my wife.

Thunder_Brew_07

Friend of All Pokemon
    Years
  • I'm in the middle of a Zelda series playthrough, but it's not really the whole series. I'm just going to play Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker and Twilight Princess. The pattern is kinda obvious :P I'm on Wind Waker right now and have finished Ocarina of Time...my Majoras Mask isn't working -___-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back