• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Final Fantasy VII - I'm at Junon right now. Pretty uneventful playthrough thus far.
    Final Fantasy X - Not actively playing, but I picked it up today to do some grinding.
    Persona 4 - Same as above, but the grinding is boring. Next time I'm moving the PS2 in my room and watching Avatar The Last Airbender while I play.

I'm putting off playing some Persona 3 Portable right now. 8) I do this with new games. Takes me forever to start them.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Just got to Tall Tree Galaxy on SMG2. Um, that slide is harder than I thought it would be. Also waiting on some prankster comets to appear. I suck at collecting the medals though, So I'm gunna have to go back to World 2 and get...almost all of them. I missed all of them except Cosmic Cove, I think.

Weber

Thats Farfetch'd
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2013
    i just got mario and luigi inside bowsers story and i can say i feel stupid for not getting it earlier, only thing i dont like is all the text but the fun of it makes up for it.

oh and neopets......

and occasionally working on getting a shiny shellder on soul silver.

Ωmega

Four score and seven years ago
    Years
  • Right now:

--Black Ops (PS3)
    --Replaying Mass Effect 1 and 2 in preparation for ME3
    --English-patched Pokemon Black and White
    --Pokemon Diamond (for my math project)
    --Forza Motorsport 3
    --Pokemon SoulSilver
    --Halo: Reach

In a few weeks I'm gonna play Sin and Punishment 2 and gonna get my copy of Final Fantasy XIII and Fable 2 back from my friend. For Black Ops and Reach, I'm up for multiplayer. Just add my accounts, yo. (b'_')b

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2011
    I'm kind of alternating between Call Of Duty Black Ops and Halo Reach. Playing one of them when I get bored with the other one. Eventually I'll get burnt out on shooters and play Mass Effect or Fallout.

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
  • Just bought Fallout New Vegas since it was on sale at Best Buy and I had a gift card I needed to spend.

Very excited to start it, since Fallout 3 is my absolute favorite game on 360 ever.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Gamecube - Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Xbox360 - Madden 11
    NBA 2K11

Got a bunch of other games to play, too, like Reach, Black Ops, ect.

Dubstep

Goes bump in the night
    Years
  • Hugo 1, 2, and 3. Ridiculously old and weird.

Warcraft 3, where I keep forgetting that creep camps don't respawn.

League of Legends, where creep camps do respawn. :D

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
  • Playing Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
    Aqua - Critical mode. (with exp)

I finished Enchanted Dominion a few days ago and am in front of Radiant Garden's front door.
    About to fight the Trinity Armor, but it...has a different pattern from when I fought it with Terra. (no exp)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Currently sucking ass at Goldeneye 007 for the Wii. I'm bad at pointing my Wiimote, so I keep missing when I shoot this one guy and reinforcements come in and I fail the mission. And...it's the first mission. Horrible.

MysticFlames

~Fedoras~
    Years
  • I've randomly started replaying Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 2 for the GBA. Yay for obscure RPG's.

I've realized, though, I never actually beat it. XD I beat the first one, but then got distracted halfway through the second, I guess.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back