• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goirish3

Pizza!
Years
    • Age 36
    • US
    • Seen Jan 19, 2012
    Games I'm playing now:
    Super Smash Bros Brawl (as always)
    DJ Hero 2 (christmas)
    Monopoly Streets (christmas)
    tons more...

Currently sucking ass at Goldeneye 007 for the Wii. I'm bad at pointing my Wiimote, so I keep missing when I shoot this one guy and reinforcements come in and I fail the mission. And...it's the first mission. Horrible.

Try playing with the classic wii remote that you attach at the bottom of the normal wii remote. Played it at a friend's and it works alot better.

Last edited:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Record of Agarest War (Xbox 360) - This game has consumed for me the last week. Despite the annoying repetitiveness, I just can't seem to put it down. :D

Tales of Innocence - Started a bit of the translation patch, and it's been good so far. Main character has sort of the Emil personality, but nowhere near as annoying. The whole reincarnation storyline is pretty neat too.

Star Ocean 2 (PSP) - I have the original Playstation version, but I felt like replaying this one with all the added stuff.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I'm working on Metroid: Other M right now, hoping to beat it before Kingdom Hearts Re:coded comes out next week. I also need to go finish collecting flags and feathers in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I am currently committing a sin. I'm playing Pokemon Battle Revolution. I don't why what possessed me to do this.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Assassins Creed II, I'm at the part where you rescue Rosa and deliver her to Antonio.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Return to Castle Wolfenstein
    A great game, from what I've played so far. It's not graphically impressive by today's standards, but who needs high resolution graphics anyway? It's essentially a sequel to Wolfenstein 3D, bearing little resemblance to it other than the name and setting.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
    ...Nope! Not yet, anyway. But I have played a little bit of it on the 360 and can safely say this game will eat up all of my free time.

Rafflesia

i26
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    Bioshock 2, one of the many games that I bought from the Steam sale. I'm really enjoying it so far. I'm glad I don't have to constantly switch between my plasmids and weapons, the old hacking system was horrid, I'm glad they redid it, I would prefer that the hacking itself didn't happen in real time, oh well. Remote hacking was a great idea, so were the environments and weapons. I'm a tad disappointed with the lack of new plasmids, but I only use electro shock > melee anyway so I guess I shouldn't be complaining. They could have done so much better with the story, and things are even cloudier than Bioshock 1, I've listened to every journal that I came across on my journey and I'm currently in the last zone, and I still have no idea what the hell is happening and what some of these things are. I would type more, but I'm hella tired right now.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2011
    -Fallout 3
    -Red Dead Redemption (DLC)
    -Pokemon White
    -Kingdom Hearts 2
    -Various hacks and stuff
    -Zelda: Ocarina of Time
    -Okami (for the 8th time maybe)

Drekin

We all live in a...
    Years
  • Switching between Pokemon Heart Gold and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. But I'll be getting Beatles Rock Band and a guitar for it sometime this week and it will be the first Guitar Hero/Rock Band game I've played. (besides playing one for about 30min at a friend's house)

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2011
    DS

- Legend Of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
    - Animal Crossing: Wild World
    - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

PSP

- Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep

Wii

- Wii Fit Plus
    - Prince Of Persia: Forgotten Sands

iPhone

- Final Fantasy II
    - Broken Sword
    - Mirror's Edge

Spirit Tracks is pretty good, typical LoZ affair with some interesting things. I'm just checking up on AC:WW every now and again, and am on look out for WiFi friends for it. KH Days I'm just playing to gain more Mission Crowns and things, it's pretty much done.

In KH: BBS I'm trying to beat the Vanitas Sentiment but am getting horribly destroyed.

Wii Fit Plus is making me lose some weight and am enjoying the new games on it. The Obstacle Course (Advanced) is a pain in my side currently. PoP: FS is bizzare and I'm not very far.

I've finally got further in FF2, and am at Salamand looking for Josef. Broken Sword was free on iTunes the other day, as was Mirror's Edge but I'm not very far on either one yet.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • For PSP: I'm replaying Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror

For Wii: I'm blasting, and shattering scores in Wii Sports Resort. I'm also playing Michael Jackson: The Experience.

For Xbox 360: I'm trying to finish Condemned: Criminal Origins, Alpha Protocol, and Madden 10.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I just started on Tales of the Abyss last night, and I'm hoping to get started on Phantom Brave and Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love within the next few days.

Suicune23

Ice Cold...
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2015
    I'm playing these games:

Wii: Monster Hunter Tri
    Psp: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
    Ds: Pokemon Black (i wish it would be english...)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back