• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I have acquired a play-time of almost 500 hours on Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, since last posting here.

Also playing other games but only intermittently.
    Probably most notable among them is Naev, since version 0.5-2; vast improvement over 0.4.2. It's free by the way, if anyone's into space sims of any kind.

Years
    On my PS2, I am currently re-playing Final Fantasy X, X-2, and XII
    On my Xbox 360, I always play Halo: Reach, Fable II and Dragon Age: Origins
    On my PS3, I'm playing Soul Calibur
    On my PC, The Sims games-my other addiction haha
    On my DSi, I'm playing Pokemon games, From The Abyss and Radiant Historia.

Keeps me from being bored lol.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Ughhhhhh, my file on Persona 3 Portable got deleted, so I'll work on some other games. I'm fighting Isilud in Final Fantasy Tactics, and I started my file on Persona 4. Persona 4 is already a much more enjoyable experience than Persona 3 Portable, but it's not really a fair comparison considering how lifeless P3P feels.

Mother 3, since I played Earthbound as a kid.

I'm in the beginning.

Get ready for 30+ hours of a charming-but-otherwise-mediocre game.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    After so many freezes, I finally figured out how to apply texture hacks in Super Smash Brothers Brawl. It turns out that the problem was the lingering StackSmash files trying to access custom stage data that wasn't there. Since I already did that exploit long ago to install Homebrew Channel, I went ahead and deleted all the SS stuff from my SD card since it was no longer of any use and it was starting to get in the way. Worked like a charm. It's so awesome being able to fight with characters such as Master Chief, Old Snake, and Fierce Deity Link.

Last edited:

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years

@Corrupt Plague - haha, Brawl hacking is really fun, I've been music and texture hacking for about a year now and it just never gets boring.

I'm getting back into playing the Mother series since I never did beat EarthBound. Also playing Pokemon Black [Japan] on my DS. Also playing Blue Dragon Awakened Shadow and Hyperdimension Neptunia.

Zeroblivion

Brotherhood
    Years
    Oh hey another Zero! :D Anyway..
    Dissidia Final Fantasy 012 Duodecim
    Megaman X6
    Megaman X8
    Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
    Pokemon White
    Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Final Mix

razzbat

dancer
    Years
    Sadly, nothing but League of Legends.

As much as I like console games, nothing lately is really attracting me especially since the RPG genre is suffering from a severe, long, never-ending drought...
    hahaha very true. especially this year, with like only 3 jrpgs that comes to my mind, ff type-0, ff xiii-2 and tale of xilia.

back on topic i am playing atm...

skate 3 - tis very cool. theres alot of content, world is big, areas look sweet, controls are great and the amount of customisation is great to.
    professor layton 4 (jap) - i would have already finished this long ago if my stupid flashcart wasn't screwing up so much. i've thought about buying the game but i don't want to start allover just to reach the end.

just finished...
    final fantasy xiii - finally after a year and a half later! XD i don't care about all the criticisms it has recieved, i absolutely enjoyed it. while it was pretty linear it meant that there was less grinding and the lack of exploration was backed up by a beautiful atmosphere. characters were likeable (in jap atleast), battles were fast paced and it has the most amazing cutscenes. i can see its not for everyone, but people saying that square has become crap is just being sour.
    metroid zero mission - first proper metroid game i have completed (hunters doesn't count). loved the power ups, atmosphere and the old sci-fi cartoony style. was a bit short but overall a good game.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Finished up Shining Force (GBA) so I've started Shining Force: Final Conflict for the Game Gear. Never understood why after Shining Force III they decided to go with Action-RPGs instead.

Years
    Sims II - Sooo addicting. Been playing this for two months in a row now, and IÄm still not bored of it. Currently working on my LP's family.

Heroes of Might and Magic III - I beat my first game on King diff. a while ago and am now trying to consolidate, with mixed success. The one game where I managed to snipe my neighbor's already almost fully build capital early on looks promising, the other one where some douchebag AI hero (with Eagle Eye specialty, the worst of all, just to mock me) has the Angel Wings (overpowered artifact that allows you to fly) and keeps harassing me... a bit less. At least I have a ton of Skeletons in that one, that's something.

Civilization IV - Recently I started a game as Surferman of the Khmer. I started semi-isolated on a moderately-sized islands and am a few turns from killing off my only neighbor Hannibal. His first and last city, Carthage, is heavily protected, but once my scattered Horse Archers that sniped all of his backyard cities have healed up and assembled into one stack, it should fall easily. I managed to bait both of the Spearmen he built into attacking to kill them off and he never rebuilt any - he couldn't because I pillaged his copper mine
    What are you currently playing?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2011
    Yakuza 4.
    Ocarina of Time on the Gamecube
    Currently playing Super Street Fighter IV 3D.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
    Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
    Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth
    Ace Attorney: Justice For All
    Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations

...a lot of variety.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    Portal 2
    Amazing. Best game I've played. Ever.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
    Just started playing a few days ago, and it is definitely a step up from II. That's not saying much considering it's a sequel, but man am I hyped up for Revelations.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    After a year and a half, I finally have a complete Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep file. ♥ Finished it the other day and I'm so happy about it.

Other than that, all I've been playing is Tales of VS. Started it a while ago but put it down, and now I'm playing again. I've finished Lloyd & Colette's story and now I'm on Kratos & Cless's. I'm really enjoying Kratos's play style since he's both physical and an artes user and now I'm really antsy to get to Jade's story because he'll probably be the perfect character for me, just like he was in ToA. n__n; Also his story is with Anise and those two are like my favourites in any Tales game.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    Rune Factory Frontier
    Didn't play it for long, because I was distracted with other things around me. Going to attempt playing it again sometime soon, and hopefully can progress through more than a day of it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back