• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    Okamiden and Pokémon White.
    I'll do another playthrough of Pokémon LeafGreen once I finish transferring everything I want to my gen IV games.

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
    Years
  • Crush the Castle 2 (browser)
    Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories (PlayStation 2)

Am early into GTA VCS and am getting annoyed by gang attacks. Might just start over and probably should anyway what with the red balloons and all.

1Roxas

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    I'm playing either
    Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
    Pokemon White
    Kingdom Hearts 2

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    I'm rotating on :

Pokemon Heartgold

Animal Crossing: Wild World

Pokemon Black

Okamiden

I have to say something: OKAMIDEN IS SO. FLIPPING. CUTE!

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
    Years
  • Kingdom of Loathing
    Am enjoying the joys of a Bees Hate You Hardcore run as a Seal Clubber.
    And holy smokes it's fun. Fighting mumblebees, moneybees, and beebee gunners is pretty funny. But being unable to use stuff with the letter b in it sucks.

Still playing GTA Vice City Stories and various Pokemon games as well.

.:TheLooker:.

Shadow of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2011
    Pokemon Emerald
    Pokemon Black
    Pokemon Diamond Nuzlocke
    Pokemon Heartgold

I was going to nuzlocke all of them, but Heartgold, Black and Emerald have all of my legendaries, shinehs and Lv.100s. I'm not starting new games losing all those Pokemon.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Rune Factory 3
    My sister allowed me to play on a file (which is a semi-joint file. I've been playing the file more, but she can play the file whenever she feels like it; it's her game after all). I got pretty far, but then the file corrupted so I had to start back at the beginning. I'm almost back to where I was before already, because I'm a sad person like that.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Fable III - which I'm enjoying immensely, though making money is a ***** - and Arkham Asylum - because of the Riddle stuff, man.

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor - 3/5 endings done, Naoya and Atsuro left, just finished Yuzu's and made myself felt like a complete dick.

But hey! Now I can fuse Remiel! Yay?

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
  • You mean other than the obligatory Pokemon Black Version? =P

Well, I've been playing Metroid Prime 2: Echoes for the GameCube for the past few days, and I've really been enjoying it. Though I do have to admit, some parts of it annoyed me a little. In particular, prior to getting the Dark Suit, the 'Dark World' was pretty annoying to traverse, though I can respect that it was intended as such.

Besides, so long as you're in the light areas, you can regenerate energy!

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite for the PSP is another game I've been playing and having some fun with. Though I am only playing it solo, since I honestly don't really have anyone to play it with... ;-; lol

I'll be back later on in the week... xD

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Tales of Graces: F(PS3/JPN) - I choose the 2nd playthrough after I beat F arc, I beat my 2nd playthrough all i have to do is beat the 2nd Playthrough of F arc. I am doing trophies, which I got alot in this 2nd Playthrough (:. Trying to finish "Zoon Cage". Pretty intense Dungeon, I love how i can get up to 10K - 200K (from what I seen so far) of Exp. :O.

Pokemon Soul Silver(NDS/ENG) - Just started to replay it. I love Silver, and My Japanese SS is my best one so I decided to restart my ENG ss. :3

Sly Cooper Collection(PS3/JPN) - I got too excited for Sly 4, so I wanted to play this as fast as possible xD

Persona 3 Portable(PSP/ENG) - Wanted to replay it. Love the game<3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back