• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
  • I recently hacked my Psp. So i got some games on there I wanted to play.

Persona 2 Tsumi Innocent Sin (PSP/JPN) - I recently beat the first boss. Im looking forward to this game very much :D

Persona 3 Portable (PSP/JPN) - I've always wanted to play this in Japanese lol.

Tales of Phantasia Nariki Dungeon X (PSP/JPN) - I havent gotten far but yeah I like it :D

Tales of Graces: F - (PS3/JPN) - I decided to take a bit of a break but still play it every now and then <3

Years
  • Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective - I started this NDS game weeks ago, but I recently found the time to finish it and i'm in love with the story and the music. I also noticed that the creators of the Ace Attorney series created this game as well. :>

Years
  • I bought a PSP on a whim, so now I'm looking at a few of the games I never got to play due to not having one:

Currently Playing (PSP):
    - Daxter
    - Jak & Daxter - Lost Frontier

Wishlist (PSP):
    - Tactics Ogre - Let Us Cling Together
    - Kingdom Hearts: Birth Before Sleep

Currently Playing (PC):
    - FEAR 2

Wishlist (PC):
    - Dirt 3
    - Alice: Madness Returns

Currently Playing (NDS):
    - Miles Edgeworth
    - Pokemon Black

Years
  • I have recently been playing Mortal Kombat on the PS3.
    I do love that they have brought the fighting system back to the original days of the MK games; it is just so much more fun now than the previous games.​

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • I just started playing 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors. It can get a little wordy at times, but it's definetely interesting. There was a part in the beginning that totally caught me off guard and made me swear aloud. xD Maaaan I was freaked out.

Now I just hope I don't land in the worst ending, because that would just suck.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Finishing Super Meat Boy and the New Game+ run of Okami. When I'm done with that, I'll probably play Ben There, Dan That for Steam (I blame Erica).

Yanminator

Yanma Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    I'm playing Halo Reach, Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4, and The legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
  • Just recently bought LA Noire. I'm about 6.5 hours in and i've just finished disc 1. Incredible game thus far.

Also since Team Fortress 2 is F2P now, i'm trying it. Add me on Steam and we'll play together :D It should be in my sig, but if it's not it's the same as my username on here.
    Be warned though, i'm terrible at shooters.

Years
  • Aside from compeleting/replaying the large amount of games I have, I just bought two new ones, so ill probably playing these a lot.

Megaman Zero Collection (DS)
    Dead Space 2 (PS3)

and soon...

Ocarina of Time (3DS)
    Killzone 3 (PS3)

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
  • Aside from compeleting/replaying the large amount of games I have, I just bought two new ones, so ill probably playing these a lot.

Megaman Zero Collection (DS)
    Dead Space 2 (PS3)

and soon...

Ocarina of Time (3DS)
    Killzone 3 (PS3)

I WANT THE OCARINA OF TIME FOR DS TOO!
    I also am dying to play Skyward Sword.

Right now though...Pokemon Black, and Pokemon Flora Sky.

BTW are you the real Lady Gaga...jk; that would be pretty cool if Gaga was on pokecommunity!

GingerTom

<--made in 5 minutes :/
    Years
  • I've been playing Ocarina of Time for 3ds since it came out, and am just about to fight Gannondorf (I was disappointed with the Spirit Temple's boss :( ).

I've fount that, after buying it however, all the games that interest me (Mario Kart, Resident Evil, ect.) all come out in December D:
    I've got to ask something though, I've seen release dates for Pokemon B/W for December 31 2011 and was wondering if they were making a 3DS version, It wouldn't surprise me :/

Years
  • Currently Im playing Star Ocean: First Departure (PSP) :D and Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (Game Boy Color) :D but i always forget about this game and when i play it i always have to put new game haha XP

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back