• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
Years
  • Minecraft (PC) - Science-ing with pistons and waiting for adventure update for maximum fun.

LA Noire (Xbox 360) - Finished main story. Personal GOTY contender here. Fantastic gameplay/characters/story. Mopping up achievements now.

Torchlight (PC) - Steam summer sale ftw. This was on sale today for 3 bucks and i'm loving it. The gameplay is almost EXACTLY like Diablo, but it's a bit more cheery and colorful.

Hypno

OT: Eggaro
    Years
  • Took a break from OoT 3D (About to start the Shadow Temple) and started playing RE The Mercenaries 3D, online is a blast.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - I finished it hard, now trying out veteran.
    Tekken 6 - I just like to beat the crap out of Kuma. Jin Kazama, for the win!

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    Hmm well right now I'm playing...

Persona 4 - Awesome game, New Game+ right now, I've been playing it so much during the summer that I was humming one of the songs that played and like literally 3 seconds of humming it my sister said,"That's from your persona game, isn't it?"
    Persona 3 - I haven't finished the game yet, I've been neglecting it like most of the games I play...I'm a sucker for most things Atlus/SMT
    Rune Factory: Frontier - From the same people who made Harvest Moon, same farming concept as Harvest Moon though this game is better.
    Pokemon: White version - Been training up a team for my friend's annual Poke-off tournament. Been slackin' off though....
    Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2 - Been neglecting this one too....
    Super Smash Bros Brawl - Am I the only one not finished with story mode? I've had this game for around 5 years and I'm still not done...
    Phoenix Wright: Justice for All - Been slackin' off on this one yet again
    Final Fantasy 012 Dissidia - I told myself to wait before buying it so I could finish my other games first but I didn't listen to myself...
    Counterstrike - yes, I still play this game on steam

I tend to pick up a lot of games at once and then neglect them for a long time...I keep telling myself not to pick up more games/replay old games til I finish the ones I have now >< ugh I'm an impulsive buyer when it comes to games and clothes, but I'm frugal when it comes to most other things..weird huh?
    (impatiently waiting for Skyward Sword to come out)

Years
  • After seeing alice:madness returns at E3 i decided to look it up and found there was an original. downloaded and am now playing American mcgee's Alice...what a wonderfull game it is!!! lol

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2011
    Pokemon mystery dungeon 3 : The Start over and I want to see how it makes me xD
    Call of duty BO : Well nothing to say about this game, fantastic ... and online ... excellent

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Lately I have been playing a lot of F1 2010 and Fifa 11.

Hoping to replay heaps of 64 games (LoZ:OoT, Kirby 64 etc.) soon seeing as I bought a USB to N64 controller adapter and it came today :D (happiest moment of my life so far xD).

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Assassins Creed
    I haven't touched my 360 in months, so I decided it was time I spend some time using it again. I didn't restart the game or anything, but I just continued from where I left off. Which was during a Combo Kill and Practice Fight. I'm finally moving on from that.

Platinum
    Just decided to restart the game, so I'll be spending a bit more time in the Sinnoh region again.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2018
    Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne. It was one of my "dream" games--I read a review on it in Game Informer when it first came out and fell in love, but I couldn't find a copy until just a couple of months ago, when I got lucky in a Gamestop. (For those who don't know the release date, that means I waited nearly seven years to get to play it.) I'm currently just after the first major event in Ikebukuro.

Also Digital Devil Saga, Tales of the Abyss, and Pokémon Black.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • ^Nocturne gets overlooked too much.

Near the end of Shining the Holy Ark. I'm glad we've moved ahead of the dungeon crawler RPGs (since this is what this game is) The dungeon's are pretty brutal and the bosses even worse. ;)

Patriсk

warup warup, the sky!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2012
    L.A Noire - I got bored with it after countless hours playing it.
    FIFA 11 - I like football.

Years
  • It's probably a bit late for this, but recently, the Minecraft fever got me. So, after connecting the island my base is under (I walled it off because the entrance wasn't creeper safe and kept being blown up and I have everything (except cacti, but whatever) underground) with a neighboring continent, a failed because asymmetric aztec pyramid made of glass thrones on my not quite finished subway station near its coast. Because the part of the continent I know is boomerang-shaped, I decided to make my next tunnel under the sea to get there easier, after running out of gold and iron I dug some more and stumbled upon what turned out to be a huge cave system. Exploration time! The roughly 100 Torches I was carrying were depleted quickly, and then I noticed I'm almost completely out of wood. And worst of all, my attempt at an underground tree farm keeps growing these huge trees with 5000 branches that have millions of leaves and take forever to clear, looks like I'm living in a rainforest biome. It's a shame burning trees won't give any ressources, I could save a lot of time that way and get back to digging my subway or exploring that cave faster.

Also, as always, Heroes of Might and Magic III - Shadow of Death is still going strong. After my jump from Normal difficulty to Impossible a while ago I am now playing on Expert. I only can beat Impossible if I don't have any close neighbors and get good spells right now, but on the second highest diff, Expert, I can win most situations while still having a challenge.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back