• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Currently dropped everything for a replay of TWEWY, which I haven't touched since the year it came out and I completed it over the summer. :) It was too easy so I started out doing everything at level 1 and then it became sort of a challenge run to see how far I could go but... I'm stuck on week 2, day 4. D: I don't think I can do it past this. (It's a level 1 game from a fresh cartridge so no stat/clothing upgrades aside from what I've applied thus far.) I'll grind a little bit but I think my patience will run out much sooner so I imagine my desire to see more Pi-Face will overcome my will to finish this challenge. u_u;;

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • I've decided to bust out...after being stuck for over a year

PS2
    * Valkyrie Profile II : Silmera

DS
    Valkyrie Profile : Covenant of the Plume

Years
  • I reinstalled Heroes of Might and Magic IV a few days ago after maybe half a year of not playing it. Beat some scenarios and the fun but easy Life campaign, then decided to try how well I'd fare in the far harder Chaos campaign. I somehow managed to win the first scenario because the Barbarians who were supposed to be able to reach my main city with hordes of troops never built a hero in the city they should have come from, so I had enough time to get to Black Dragons, take some of the Barbarians' weaker cities on my continent, build up my heroes and eventually first take that supposedly strong barbarian city from the sea. The campaign is pirate-themed, after all. All that was left to do then was to get access to and invade the Elves' continent in the south. They had even larger armies, but I only ever had to fight one serious battle against them. Which of course had to be stationed in the city I had to take (along with the Barbarian one with access to my main city mentioned above). 19 Fairy Dragons and huge amounts of low-level trash took down most of my entire army, but in the end I somehow won with 60-something Medusas left. Thank Athena for that Stone Gaze ability! So, both target cities were captured mission won. Too bad for the gigantic enemy armies that had been wandering in my territory and taking cities - only two weak ones fortunately, but they could easily have taken anything I had - near the end. But that was only the first mission of the entire campaign...

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Right now I'm playing Star Wars: The Force Unleashed and several of the games in the Humble Indie Bundle. Good times all around.

Hypno

OT: Eggaro
    Years
  • Right now I'm playing L.A. Noire and I feel like I've been cheated. This game is not as exciting as the reviews/ads made it seem to be. (And no I was not expecting a RDR/GTA clone).

But still, I might as well finish it, it's not bad, but not good.

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Computer:
    Maplestory - On and off for the past 3 years now.
    Dragons Nest - Kind of hate it. Meh.
    Trickster Online - Obsession over the past few months.

Console:
    Wii:
    Naruto: Battle Revolution somethin somethin - I don't recall the name, but it's pretty fun.
    Super Smash Bros Brawl - I like it?
    Xbox:
    Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 - I don''t own an Xbox, but at my friend's this game rules.
    DS:
    Pokemon Black - Rerun.

iPod Touch:
    Zenonia 3 - Yum, Nature Shaman class is win.
    MapleThief - Again, on and off for a while.

Pokemon♥girl

ah AM a big pony...
    Years
  • Im currently on soulsilver. right now im just leveling up some of my lower leveled pokemon. then im goin for the cerulean city badge! :D

i play white too. i pretty much just go back and forth. (since those are the only two pokemon games i have at the moment)

mario kart ds misses me XD

Pym

atomic!
    Years
  • i am currently playing a couple of games

- left 4 dead 2; just online for now.
    - batman: arkham asylum
    - pokemon emerald version
    all three games i've beaten, but i can't afford any new games ;_;

- // Pym

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • I dropped everything I was playing like Catherine, and Tales of Graces: F to play a certian game.

Tales of the Abyss (ENG/PS2) - So far I like this game, I like the style of it, like the character design and the graphics even tho I don't care for graphics, I still love these ones. It's still a bit to get used to, but so far I love it. and I met with Jade, Anise, and Mieu. Gonna take my time with this, and I also will be doing 2nd playthrough if there is a + option on it.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I finished yet another playthrough of Ace Combat 5 and resumed playing Persona 4 today. I'm still considering whether I should resume playing Tales of the Abyss.

Years
  • Right now I'm playing through Mass Effect 2, Skate 3 and NCAA Football 12 on the PS3 (I got some free games for testing at EA last week). I'm also starting up a new file on HeartGold tonight!

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
    Years
  • A rerun challenge of Soulsilver and yugioh 2009 WC or something like that (I recently picked up where I left off and I doubt I'm even halfway through the story. i'll never get through that game lol) both for the DS. Currently saving up to buy a new wii since my last one broke :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back