• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
Years
  • Currently playing Infamous (1)
    I beat it about half a year ago and never touched it again, decided to play it again. Now I really wannt number 2, damn me being poor. I'll just wait until my birthday

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • I dropped everything that I was playing which was Tales of Xillia (PS3/JPN), and Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice for All(Wii Ware/ENG) to play a new certain game I got, its a old game but new to me.

Tales of Symphonia(PS2/JPN) - I just started so far I like it from the looks of it. My 4th Tales Game :D I cannot wait till i get farther in the story :D.

-- Was playing --

Tales of Xillia (Ps3/JPN) - Im on part 3 of the story of Milla's side I already beat it so I didnt rush or kept playing I actually just got bored for a bit, But I will resume after ToS.

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice for All (Wii Ware/ENG) - I wanted to resume, but now Imma stop playing for ToS haha.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Ocarina of Time 3D~~ I don't own my own 3DS so I'm stealing my sister's and it's really good! I really like the interface; but I feel like it's much easier for Navi to piss me off now haha. I feel like she's "HAY LISTEN"-ing more now than before.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I had just finished Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice. Doesn't really compare to the first three games, but it was really good in it's own way. Nice set of characters and everything, but I think it was just missing ... something. I can't really place it. It was also missing Maya. I might replay the fourth case before giving the game back to my friend, since I've already played the first three cases twice.

Years
  • Civ 4: An always war game (modded so that everyone will be permanently at war with each other, not just player vs all AIs) on a Pangaea map as France (the only option for such a game). With Standard size, normal speed and non-modified tech pace, because I'm sick of that. I quit when it started to get boring because I was steamrolling both my southern and western neighbors simultaneously because I was an era ahead in military tech and had Steam Power (massive production boost if you have lots of rivers - which i did), too while no one else was even close to it.

Minecraft: After a couple short-lived worlds in which I didn't get a lot of things done, I am now trying out Hardcore mode. I'm sitting on a Mushroom island and it's really weird: No monsters seem to spawn at all, not even in the huge formerly dark ravine under my base. But when I left my house's entrance (made of Sand, I don't even have a door yet because I'm short on wood) open for one night, I woke up next to a Skeleton. I survived thanks to the fact that these are the circumstances under which skellies are the least dangerous hostile mob. Outside, there was nobody though. Pretty weird.

Kingdom Hearts 2: It might sound weird, but a friend of mine really wants at least one of his friends to either beat this game or another one called Ar Tonelico 2, he's almost obsessed. And apparently I am the least unmotivated one. That other one bores me to death, so KH2 it is, even though I'm not too much of a fan either. I probably am going to get stoned by rabid fans for blasphemy now, but really, it's just not my kind of game.

Last edited:

TY

Today it is Pokemon White , MW2 and Duke Nukem Forever.
    In a month it will be MW3...

User19sq

Right now, I'm playing Pokemon Platinum and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
  • I'm playing:
    - Heroes of Might and Magic 2 (PC)
    - Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)
    - Plants vs. Zombies (DSiWare)
    - Mario vs. DK: Minis March Again (DSiWare)
    - Mighty Flip Champs (DSiWare)
    - AuraAura Climber (DSiWare)
    - Geometry Wars: Galaxies (DS)
    - Balloon Fighter (3DS VC)
    - Some other games

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Currently I'm playing Fruit Ninja on my iPhone. I've managed to get all of the items in it; now the satisfaction comes from trying to beat my high score.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Decided to go through all of my games and beat them. Started off with Kingdom Hearts: ReCoded for the DS.

Then I got Adventure Island II again, and I just love that game.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    What I'm playing right now.

Lost Odyssey (360)
    FEAR Extraction Point (360)
    Too Human (360)
    Pokemon Heart Gold (DS)
    Persona 3 Portable (PSP)

Trying to get Extraction Point out of the way as soon as I can so I can start up Perseus Mandate and thinking of putting Too Human on the shelf for now until then as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back