• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
  • I'm currently downloading the Football Managr 2012 demo, so yeah if you're reading this post any time from the next half hour onwards I'll be playing that.

.MiKeY

Tank Operator
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2016
    After I wake up I will be Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 3 (Woot English patch)
    And Tales of VS both for PSP.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • Currently playing Digimon World DS: Dusk because I WANT A DECENT VARUDOOMON and I am holy crap grinding like hell. I literally can't do it for more than 30 minutes without sleeping. Also killer Kiwimon.

And also TF2 just because it helps me vent from CHUCK E CHEESE'S. Hoooly crap.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    PS3: Dark Souls, Disgaea 4
    DS(i): Pokemon Black and White
    PC: Warhammer 40k Dawn of War II Retibution and Recettear.

must finish those games soon.....

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I've recently discovered that I'm addicted to Final Fantasy 9 (This game is my favorite final fantasy ever O_O), but I've also been playing Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door while I exercise ("Gonna go run on the elliptical machine ... I'll be back in a couple hours")

MiracleNinetales

Ninja Assassin.
    Years
  • I'm not really playing a lot. I'm kinda busy, and we're moving house soon, so it's just these..
    Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion for my Xbox 360.
    Pokemon White on my DSi.
    Pokemon Black on my DSi.
    Naruto Shippuden: Ninja Storm 2 on my 360.

DexHolderBlue

The Sneaky Thief
    Years
  • Was previously playing Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time (DS) and also Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN). Now thinking of playing either Pokemon Sapphire/Emerald (GBA) or Pokemon Colosseum (GCN)...can't decide.

Years
  • One game is slow, the other one is micro-intensive: Soul Silver and Anstoss 3. Playing one of these two alone gets obnoxious quickly, but playing them both simultaneously is, for some reason, fun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back