• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Mario Kart 7- It's a good game, even if cart customization is a bit underwhelming. I absolutely loved the fact that there's now point to point tracks now.

Arcanum: of Steamworks and Magic Obscura- Just finished the second sidequest, am playing a gun technologist at the moment.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Batman: Arkham City - I've finished the main story, now I'm going through the side quests and collectibles for the main campaign.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - Master Quest - First time playing the 3D version. Part of my "play every Zelda game this year" thing I'm doing. ...Everything is backwards! Very confusing. Right now, I'm just stocking up and upgrading my equipment before heading to the second dungeon.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • A mixture of games... Minecraft because I downloaded MCEdit and merged all my main worlds together, MK7 as I recently bought it, Skyward Sword and also Minish Cap on the 3DS (yay ambassador games).

Years
  • I have most recently played:

Sim City 4 Deluxe Edition (PC) - I really like building cities and have been working on a couple of regions. One of them will eventually crack 1 million!

MLB09 The Show (PS2) - I was managing a World Series winning team as well as a completely horrible team. One team has yet to lose fewer than 100 games in a season (Pittsburgh Pirates, going 62-100 in 2009, 52-110 in 2010, and 53-109 in 2011), while the other has just won a World Series in the most recent season (Minnesota Twins, going 113-49 in 2009 and losing to the Tampa Bay Rays [World Series champs that year] in the ALCS, 99-63 and losing to the New York Yankees [World Series champs for 2010] 3 games to 2 in the ALDS, and 108-54 and beating the Arizona Diamondbacks 4 games to 2 in the World Series).

femtrooper

Starfleet Commander
    Years
  • Pokemon Black, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, and Uncharted 2. Also just got Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword so that will be added to the list soon!

vaibhavAtomic

a legendary legend!
    Years
  • I stick to classics.So,
    GrandTheftAuto San andreas.
    Pokemon white.
    BattleField 1942.
    Hopefully, ill get spiderman edge of time sooner.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • I've decided to shelf Infinite Space for a while. (I've beat it again, and about halfway through Extra mode. Stil need to play from a earlier save and get a couple ships that I missed though.)

I just got a copy of Uplink (Or Uplink: Hacker Elite. Depends on where you get it.) and it. is. EPIC!.

Google it. Now.

Can't remember when the sale ends but I think that the Humble Introvision Bundle is being sold on a couple of sites. It's worth the money just for Uplink but DEFCON and Darwinnia looks like above average games too.

I'm playing Megaman ZX as well. (I never realized just how cheap ZX is. Rolling Slash. x3. Boss dead, minimal damage. Although its not as cheap as Model X or OX. Those are game breakers.)

I might play through ZXA later. I've been trying to unlock Model a, but I spend most of my time playing the 8-bit minigame that is unlocked after beating it once.

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Aria the Natural & Aria the Origination for PS2.
    Not sure why I started playing Origination when I didn't even finished playing Natural...
    The game's kinda slow like the Anime, so sometimes I almost fell asleep while playing it, lol.

P.S. 200th post, woot! (◕‿◕✿)

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
  • Playing FFIV Complete Collection for PSP, or to be more specific, FFIV itself, not the others o.o

Also dragging myself through Skyward Sword, 'cause i'm super lazy, and trying to get back into Pokemon White :\

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    im playing....
    .pokemon black-beat the elite four and caught 98 pokemon in a week (48 hours and 22 minutes logged in)
    .harvest moon sunshine islands-the most hardcore harvest moon ever, not friendly to newcomers
    .dragon quest ix-leveling for the final boss then on to the endgame content
    .magical starsign-bought it on impulse since it was only 4 dollars, yet its pretty good. the artstyle is great and the only thing i dont like is its touchscreen exclusive
    .infinite space-put it down for a while will probably play tonight

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Well yay I got Skyward Sword a while back (with orchestra CD!) and so we're playing that atm. Love it so far and got used to the controls too etc so yeah.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Right now, I'm playing Ocarina of Time 3D, Skyrim, and I'm getting back into my SoulSilver a bit. The other night, me and the boyfriend played some Mario Party 2 and Rugrats Scavenger Hunt, so I'm kinda wanting to play those a bit more now haha.

xelarator

Gentlemen.
    Years
  • I'm playing Uncharted 1 AND 2 [but not 3, sadly...] since I got them for Christmas and I finnaly decided to play with my PS3. I'm problably the only person in the entire universe that doesn't have ANY Call of Duty games for the PS3 >.<, but Uncharted makes up for it, since I love Platformers and Shooting games. Uncharted is like both, sort of.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I'm playing Skyrim and Heroes of Newerth. Skyrim for PS3 and HoN for PC. Both are great games though Draughs in Skyrim can be really annoying sometimes.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Pokemon Red on my iPhone using an emulator. Played it just for the random pokemon challenge.

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
  • I just bought a whole bunch of PSP games that were insanely cheap way to bulk up your backlog, renyui
    So I am now also playing through Persona 3 Portable, Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep, Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII and Patapon 3!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back