• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • I just finished Deus Ex: Human Revolution a few days ago. Awesome game. Highly recommended.

And playing Silent Hill 2 as well as SF4. Just started playing them. Silent Hill 2 will probably be a lot scary once I play a little more. :P

LordDarkrai

Gamer
    Years
  • I'm starting to play Chrono Cross since I finally beat Chrono Trigger yesterday. I also being playing Pokemon Black to work out an new team.

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    right now im playing gears of war 3,rune factory,maple story,dragon quest monsters joker,and harvest moon tale of two towns. saving up for a psvita this month

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
    Years
  • I still need to beat these games, and I procastinate a lot
    but...
    Skyward Sword and Eternal Sonata. They are good games, and I'd like to finish them

Internet is distracting T-T

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Skyward Sword, I've been playing for the first time today, and I'm already loving it. <3

Nightmane

Ruler of Houndooms
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2012
    I am currently reliving the past and playing my Pokemon Crystal....
    I am also working on Infamous 2.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    Let's see.... I'm playing:

Pokemon Black, HGSS, Ruby/sapphire, Crystal, and Leafgreen.
    .hack//infection
    Okami
    FFVII: dirge of Cerberus for the gazillionth time >u<
    FFX and X-2
    FFIII

that's about it. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I am currently playing Super Mario 64 again. It's still as much fun as the first time I played it. :)

User19sq

I'm currently playing both Platinum and The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword on Hero Mode.

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2012
    Right now I am playing "Need for Speed Most Wanted"; I really interested to play Need for Speed game sequence.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back