• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hagumi

For a sick boy
Years
  • I've been playing Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective for the Nintendo DS recently. It's the first time I've played it and so far, I think it's a great game. The character designs and character portraits are very nice, and the soundtrack sounds wonderful. The plot seems quite interesting and intriguing to me, so I'm looking forward to playing it some more.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
  • I'm playing BlazBlue:Continuum Shift. Excellent fighting game wonderful story line that's completely voice narrated.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Replaying Bioshock now to see if I can get all the achievements on there and Namco Museum Virtual Arcade for the most part, been more focused on Bioshock if anything though but NMVA does have Galaga on it which is pretty fun.

MarianMogal

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Currently I am playing "Spartan Warrior" on my PS2. This is really hard fighting game but this is very interesting. These days I am spending lots of time with this game.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Okay, I got one or two new games, or maybe 3, or 4. But 3 of them I'm not playing atm. 2 I havent played, and one out of the 3 I put on hold. But I am playing 1 of them which I got today.

Tales of the Abyss (3DS/English) - I played this on the PS2. I LOVED IT; So I playing a better version cause Ps2 had a crappy load speed. Sooo, its so much better on the 3DS :)

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS/English) - I did beat Master Quest after I beat the original, and I 100%'d MQ. So, Im doing a 3 Heart Run for Original OoT. :)

-Hold/somewhat playing-

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (Wii Vc/N64/English) - I like it. but not as much as OoT, Save system sucks so badly. but Story wise i love it. :)

-Gonna play in Future-

The Legend of Zelda (Wii VC/NES/English) - I got this a few days ago, but I havent played it yet, I'm going to play it after a few things.

Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (Wii VC/NES/English) - I got this too the same day as LoZ, I haven't played it, but gonna play it after LoZ.

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Skyward Sword and loving it to bits. <3

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn - kinda just walking around to find umbra gear. :V

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    playing:dot hack infection,halo reach,gears of war3,quake arena,and borderlands.

Really though I mainly play dot hack(29 hours in 3 days...whoa)

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • I got another new title.

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii/Eng) - I just got it 2 days ago. But I played yesterday, I didnt get far im looking for Zelda down in the surface land below of Skyloft.

Tales of the Abyss (3DS/Eng) - Im a bit or close to the half way point of this game. Im in Daath looking for Natalia, and Ion.

-Still playing but a bit on hold-

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS/Eng) - Im still on my 3 heart run, but not far, I think Im going to goron city as a child.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I've replugged my Wii into the TV again, and in between bouts of SSBB, I'm probably going to either try and complete Super Mario Galaxy or do a redo of Super Paper Mario. Haven't decided which as of yet, but I have got a strategy guide for the latter; that in itself is a biiiiiig leg-up for me!

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • After finishing Skyward Sword yesterday, I'm now playing Ôkami and Four Swords - Anniversary Edition-.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back