• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoopyFrood

Designated Robo-Hipster
Years
  • Star Ocean: Till the End of Time is a fantastic game... I feel like picking that back up now.

Currently replaying L.A Noire, Halfway through the case "The studio secretary murder", such a beautiful game.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2012
    Well technically I've got Deus Ex Human Revolution and Bioshock waiting for me but I'm not playing anything until after my exams are over.

Years
  • I am currently playing Final Fantasy 13-2.

To sammi-san,
    if you are going to play FFX-2, may I suggest you do not skip any scene. It will count towards your completion stats. I have the guide book, and now I do not skip anything unless it is my third replay. Since it will be your first time, I have only the above advice.

Years
  • So, I got frustrated with Counter Strike - Condition Zero and played some good old Heroes of Might and Magic III instead. In I don't even know how many years of owning the game I never really played a lot of campaigns, but I'm working on it. So I'm playing the "Playing with Fire" campaign, leveled up my hero Adrienne and, because I'm allowed to keep random heroes, a second hero, Merist (who usually is among the most useless ones but got an amazing set of skills apart from the lousy starting skill Learning this time, so whatever) to the point where they are ridiculously powerful. So, on the third map (which appears to be the last), my mission is to kill a guy named Lord Haart and his undead buddies. After just barely managing to capture a Necropolis with my starting troops (I had like 3 Serpent Flies left at the end), I waited a while to buy at least some undead troops and suddenly around a dark corner walked the final boss himself, Lord Haart...
    Spoiler:

Rather disappointing, took me exactly one spell. Where was his army? Some random henchman of him I fought earlier had a sizeable one, but the boss himself (who also only had ~1/3 the stats of Adrienne) has this? Of course, I still have to defeat everyone else, so the map is far from over. I don't think anyone can actually stop me now, though.

Last edited:

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
    Years
  • Been playing alot of DS games I never got a chance to play since I got my flash card working :D
    -Warioware DIY
    -Starfox Command
    -All of the gen 4 and 5 pokemon games....quite tedious trying to get them all done....
    -Professor Layton and the Curious Village
    -Minecraft

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • Currently I've been obsessed with Battlefield 3, running like a maniac after tanks with C4....good times. xD

Years
  • Mavel vs. Capcom 3: This game is still very addicting. I haven't really played Ultimate. I don't really care too much for the new characters, especially since I'm not a huge gamer. I foresee this being ok with me for quite some time.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (GC/ENG) - I bought this game like a week ago, I'm barely in it, like at the 2nd Dungeon. I love the look, the story, and the characters in this game :)

Persona 3 Portable (PSP/ENG) - I was re-playing this a few months back, and I'mma finish it :3. I still love this story, this is indeed my favorite Persona game out of the series.

Tales of Graces: f (PS3/ENG) - I'm still on my 2nd playthrough(NG+), trying to collect trophies, and such. :3

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance (3DS/JPN) - Replaying it on Critical, since you critical is only unlockable when you beat it once on Proud. So yay :3.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii/ENG) - I'm a bit on hold but playing somewhat of it, I think imma put this on hold for a while, I want to beat "The Wind Waker" first.

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii/ ENG) - Playing through "Hero Mode". Im off and on, on this game cause of the other games Ive been playing.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS/ENG) - I'm still doing my 3 heart run challenge, off and on like SS.

Tales of the Abyss (3DS/ENG) - I still haven't beaten this version I have beat the PS2 version, but the 3ds ive been off and on, on too. But I do play it every now and then.

There is all of my freakin' games ive been playing, Ive been off and on, on most of them cause I've got a social life that it is in progress. So Its also my summer game list some of them are on, but I've been hanging out with my gf, friends, so social life been taking over me, that and some of my school too. yay for social life :D. haha

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    phantasy star portable 2(grinding for shinys),harvest moon boy and girl(basically back to nature with a new title),gears of war 3, and borderlands.

this week ima get WoW(world of warcraft) and next month im getting a vita(i have an odd obsession with handheld games since gameboy classic)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I'm only playing one game right now because once I start a game I usually don't stop until I've finished. At the moment, I'm playing inFamous 2 as I really enjoyed inFamous and I thought I might as well get the sequel. I was a Guardian in inFamous so I've decided to become Infamous in inFamous 2 to experience both sides of the karma system.

Algo Fonix

oh god
    Years
  • I've been playing Final Fantasy XIII as of late. I heard so much bad about it for so long that it was one of the first games I actively sought out once I got my PS3. Gotta form my own opinions on games, yo. I'm enjoying it pretty well though. I just got to the point where Snow is fighting motorcycle Shiva or whatever that summon thinger is. I just got tired and turned it off there.

Definitely a beautiful game.

I've also been playing The King of Fighters XIII. It's solid. I still prefer '98 UM, but that's mostly because I find the older sprites more charming. I played some online matches and boy howdy did I get destroyed.

DLL

Years
  • I've been playing Dragon's Dogma and Skyrim a lot lately, as well as Final Fantasy 9. Seem to be enjoying the rpgs at the moment. Also just restarted pokemon heart gold and pokemon white. As well as just starting out on Minecraft. Also thinking about start the Assassin's creed games again as well.

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
  • At the moment I'm playing Skyrim and Halo 3. My brother gave me his xbox 360 about a week ago. He is the coolest haha

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I've just finished the Mirror Mode in all cups in Mario Kart 7. Now just to get 3 stars in all of them and to unlock all of the vehicle customisations and other stuff! Exciting times... love this game so much! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back