• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Playing StarCraft II right now, keeping up my honor as a Gold League Protoss 8)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Currently playing through Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time; the original one, not 3DS version. :] Finished only about two missions so far.

Yukari

Currently playing through Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time; the original one, not 3DS version. :] Finished only about two missions so far.
This.

I've also been playing Dota 2 A lot lately.

Years
I am currently playing Pokémon X. Just doing one of my usual game restarts, that's all. I'm at the 8th Gym Leader as of today, but I don't plan on beating him yet. I'm going to grind some levels.

I wish I could be playing Minecraft right now though, but my computer is broken and I have to use my iPad for almost everything now. ;-;

Years
After about a week of playing Conception II I've gone back to playing Rune Factory 4 because I wanna complete Rune Prana so badly, then start a new file and play as the male for a change (something I planned to do earlier but decided against, pft).

Ultra - Retro Reviver!

Ultra - Retro Reviver
Years
> I started playing the original "Legend of Zelda" for the NES (1st Quest) since I never finished it knew I needed to finish it too since I love that game a lot!
> I'm also playing "Zelda II: Adventure of Link" also for the NES, also my third favourite Zelda game of all time!
> I'm also playing Sonic Generations for the Xbox 360 since I never did finish it when I wanted to. Mainly because I'm a genius and lost the damn disc. Then one day it just magically appeared on the top of a spindle that I checked like ten freaking times.
> Bravely Default for Nintendo 3DS. I haven't got that far into the game actually. I honestly just got the airship. But I really do need to pick it up again someday...sometime...very soon...
> Castlevania II: Simon's Quest for the NES, the non-linear Castlevania game that nobody likes...all though I like it a lot! I think it's a really great game...the only flaw is that the people in towns don't give you any hints of where to go or a sense of direction.
> Final Fantasy VI for the SNES is a game in which I am honored to play with extremely well developed and memorable characters (especially Locke and Celes). Plus I like how the overworld shows in "3D" sometimes even though it's not that good admittedly because everything is like flat on the ground...

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
Years
I've been playing Terraria and Starbound. I love those free-roam side scrolling platformer. I also have been playing a whole lot of League of Legends.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
~Tales of the Abyss
I played it on my sister's American PS2 like 2 years ago (the feels of living in the UK where it wasn't originally localised) but I've started to play it on my 3DS. I'm in the plane thing and I need to get back out to the Outerlands from the Yulia City. Like that's happening.
~Tales of Vesperia
I'm on my third playthrough already but damn. Yeager gets me every time with his "Ja~"s and all.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Pokemon Y - Continuing my Kingdom Hearts challenge finally. Let's see how much longer until I actually beat it ahaha.

Tomodachi Life - Just picked this up today and I can already tell it's going to consume my life.

TY

Playing Rise Of Nations: Extended Edition right now... my god this is a solid remake <3

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
^ what are the graphics like can I not achieve them with my original Rise of Nations?

Tales of Symphonia
Decided to replay this, I'm gonna go onto Phantasia afterwards.

Wolfenstein
Best ♥♥♥♥ing first person shooter I've ever played, this craps all over Borderlands!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back