• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikou

bolt-action thunder
Years
  • Age 34
  • NY
  • Seen Nov 12, 2015
Started another game on Pokemon Y. I'm waiting for The Walking Dead game to finish downloading.

Years
Watch_Dogs on PS4. Taking a small break from PS3 until next week, but this game is slightly more difficult than I thought...Might be because I'm not used to the controls yet >>;;

タイラー

Stress
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
Ive been bouncing around with games but here they are:
Final Fantasy Tactics
Minecraft: PS3 Edition
Dragon Ball Z: Budikai Tenchiachi 3 (i probably spelled that way wrong)

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
A few games occupying my free time at the moment.

Harvest Moon: A New Beginning - In Winter of the first year, and I can say it's been very fun and addicting so far. My farm is pretty crappy as I've been focusing on the town restoration and bringing in more people into the village.

Rival Schools: United by Fate - An old Capcom fighting game for the PSX, that still holds up rather well. Pretty awesome cast, and solid mechanics. I bought the sequel for the Dreamcast so I decided to play this first to get a feel.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Ao no Kiseki Evolution - yeeeeeees. My copy was delayed for almost a week, but it was so worth it. Especially, that soundtrack. Oh, god the redid soundtrack has been pretty amazing so far. I'm intrigued on how they did Aoki Shizuku. Also, I got the Chara-Ani limited edition with all of the figures. So, now I have the whole SSS gang in their swimsuits, haha.

Mario Kart 8 - Been playing this every so often now. I still need to hop on the PC server though, LOL.

Love Live! School Idol Festival - On and off for awhile now.

Pokemon X / Y - Obligatory breeding and trading.

TY

I like the changes they have done with it since I last played it (2 years ago)

Years
Pokemon Y - Playing through for the second time, this go-around with a Fennekin instead of my beloved Froakie. We'll see how it goes, so far so good. Currently at the second gym, and have no complaints about my fire-type.

Madden 13 - Kind of an odd one, but I've become slightly addicted to the Connected Careers feature, so much so that if my cornerback doesn't get at least one interception in a game, I erase the saved data of that game and restart it... So far, he's been Defensive Player of the Week three times, and it's Week 15 of the season.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Bought Mario Kart 8 so I've been playing that a lot lately. I also got Super Mario Bros. U with my Wii U so I've been playing that some, it's pretty fun but I wish I had another controller so I could play with my brother or friends also. Besides that I'm playing my usual Pokemon X and Mario Kart 7. I also redownloaded LoL and have been leveling up with Ashe lately. On Xbox 360 I was so excited for Mortal Kombat X I've been playing that some along with GTA V of course. If you have GTA V, Halo 4, or CoD and play regularly please add me. ^^

Games I will probably play soon: Gears of War Judgement, ZombiU, LoZ: Windwaker HD, Kirby Triple Deluxe, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team.

Years
Someone above is playing FF:Tactics. That makes me soooo happy.
Someone above is playing a harvestmoon game, my girlfriend picked one of those up again yesterday!

Last night I started replaying Pokemon Mystery dungeon, Blue rescue team.
The plot is pretty much all new to me because I forgot my previous adventures.
'Named the main character (Charmander) 'Stark', and the Companion (Squirtle) 'Steve'.
Our rescue name is 'Avengers rescue team'. Hopefully the two open slots in
the team will eventually be 'Bruce' and 'Barton'. {XD}

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Finally cracking into my backlog of games. Bravely Default and Ground Zeroes to be exact. B)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back