• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Been playing the fan-translated Ace Attorney Investigations 2 for a couple weeks now. In the middle of the final case and have been loving the entire game and characters so far. I might even replay the original Investigations once I'm done just so I can keep being Miles Edgeworth XD

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
Started playing Final Fantasy II, the SNES version, so it's really Final Fantasy IV. It's been a long time since I've played this version. I played the DS one, but wanted to go back to the classic, and I'm enjoying it a lot more. The music is amazing.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm actively playing A Link Between Worlds and today I'll be starting my French Silver for a random challenge. A friend of mine will be replacing the battery for me today. I'm still replaying Jak 3 on and off as well, but I'm stuck in the monk's temple grinding a rail to get to the other side to pick up...stuff. So...that's a thing.

I started Pikmin 2 the other day, but not sure how much I'll play that because losing Pikmin makes me feel really terrible. Real world feelings don't belong in games, but I can't help it. They're so cute and I feel bad that something ATE THEM ALIVE.

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
I'm currently living at my boyfriends, but my PS3 is at my parent's house. So at his place I'm playing The Walking Dead as well as Donkey Kong Country on the SNES and at home I'm playing Dragon Age: Origins.

And since my DS/3DS can go anywhere with me, I'm going back and forth between Apollo Justice, AC New Leaf, and Donkey Kong Country returns. Whichever one I'm feeling on my commute :P

Years
Wii
- A Boy And His Blob
- SSB Brawl

GBA
- PKMN Sapphire
- Megaman Battle Network 3 White

Xbox 360
- CSI: Fatal Conspiracy
- The Simpsons Game
- Magic 2013
- Charlie Murder

Playstation 2
- GTA San Andreas
- Champions of Norrath: RoE (High Elf Cleric & Dark Elf Shadow Knight)

kingdomofloathing dot com, just plugging away at Knob Goblins, Hippies, and grinding

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Xbox 360:
Disney Infinity
Minecraft
The Sims 3

GameBoy Advance Sp
Pokemon Crystal

3DS:
Mario Cart 7
Pokemon Y
Pokemon Black 2
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
Art Academy

Wii:
Mario Kart Wii

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Only a few games atm.

Resident Evil 2 - Bought the Dreamcast version since I heard it was the best port. Already finished Leon's portion and while relatively short, it was pretty damn scary at times. Claire's scenario seems more of the same thing so far. Puzzles are bit different, and she does have a completely different set of weapons as opposed to Leon though. More Sherry scenes and no Ada too so far.

And some MK Wii U on the side as well. I finally finished Harver Moon: ANB so I'll probably startup Sunshine Islands some time this week.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I've started playing through Super Mario Sunshine recently, first time in about a year or so. It's surprising how much fun it is; regardless of how many I play, it just never seems to get boring or repetitive for me. Would love a remake of it for 3DS someday!

Years
I've finished my runthrough of Pokemon Dark Energy, now I'm moving onto Platinum Enhanced.

I really really want to play Metroid Prime again but I might have to resort to an emulator for that aswell, as none of my tv's have component cable slots in the back of them ;_;

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
I'm now playing:

1.Kingdoms of Amalur-I'm restarting my character now that I have an HD TV. I'm mixing up the combat and magic archetype to attempt to make an unstoppable character. This game allows for a lot of customization in your fighting technique, and is action and skill based, so you can ideally end up devastating enemies with relative ease if you build your toon to your own playstyle and pay attention to the enemies tells. Also, this game is chock-full of quests and sidequests, and crafting. Having been originally intended to be an MMO, you can tell that the wealth of content will keep one occupied for some time. Also, the record speedrun of all the quests-skipping exploration,crafting,etc ended at just over 200 hours, and I tend to take my time with games.

2.Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3-I DID buy Black Ops 2, but figured I could save money and time just playing a cheaper entry, as I'm not very fond of first person shooters, and want to take time to adjust to the call of duty gameplay, as it's taking some getting used to. I just didn't want to feel I wasted my money for a huge frustration, as that's what even this title is to me right now-a frustration. I do well on games like unreal tournament or Dust 514, but CoD is a whole different beast, due to so many players having played to the point where they know all the mechanics and tricks.

3.Terraria-I'm still heavily engrossed in this! I am used to my sapphire mage staff weapon and spend a lot of time at night farming demon eyes for lenses and collecting fallen stars. During the day, I try to get a heart crystal from underground.

4.Defiance-I kept buying and trading the game, so I bought it on PSN and installed it on my hard drive. I'm starting over, opting for a more tactical approach to my playstyle and build, and just wanted to start over and play the game in HD.

All in all, the gaming life is going strong!

Years
Ditched every Pokemon game and every game overall for Terraria. Soon 400 hours in this game. I can't stop. Huge High Five for post above.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
I just started The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. So far it's amazing, as with every other Zelda game ever made. <3
I've started playing through Super Mario Sunshine recently, first time in about a year or so. It's surprising how much fun it is; regardless of how many I play, it just never seems to get boring or repetitive for me. Would love a remake of it for 3DS someday!
By far my favorite game of all time, although I really hope they follow the WWHD trend and remake it for the Wii U instead, because I mean come on. That game deserves nothing less than an HD remake on the big screen, and the Wii U is in very desperate need for more games ;-;

Besides, I'm almost 90% sure they're remaking it for the Wii U, what with that list of Nintendo's E3 games that was leakled in early June, and actually ended up predicting pretty much everything correctly aside from a few missing games, all of which were marked with a 'temp.' on the list. Also, we all know how much Nintendo love's their tradition, and considering both the main Zelda game and the main Mario game on the N64 were both remade for handhelds (Super Mario 64 DS and Ocarina of Time 3D), I like to think they'll be remaking their Gamecube games on a home console (read: WWHD).

Idk why I'm rambling SUNSHINE IS JUST VERY IMPORTANT TO ME OK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back